“Great value Mediterranean cuisine”

Mezze Middle'Terranean Cuisine
Ranked #297 of 2,478 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

I went with a total of eight family and friends and everyone enjoyed the food. Three of our members were vegetarian and they had plenty to choose from as well. Food came quickly as each dish was finished. Not fancy but very friendly and clean. My only slight complaint was that my baclava was a bit soggy. I think that is just a function of being stored in a refrigerator. The chocolate balls seemed like they might be a slightly better choice. No alcohol device but of course that makes sense.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

Yesterday I visited this place after reading some positive reviews. I have ordered one gyro, falafel in appetizer and rice plate.
The gyro was appetizing, meat was fully cooked and flavourful. Falafel and rice were also delicious with very strong flavours. I just love there house dressing and tzatziki sauce.
Now let's talk about service!! Staff was not at all friendly and the food took quite a long time to be served than expected.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

Service efficient. Owner pleasant and informative about choices from the menu for those of us who had never been there before. Two other families came in while we were there and he helped all with the various choices, as they had never been there before either. We had five different dishes including an appetizer dish to share. All were flavorful. On the down side, the floor under our table was a little sticky and a couple of tables had not been cleaned.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

The food was excellent. We got a couple of bowls with all sorts of fixings which ended up being great. The chicken was my favorite, and the beef patties were a second favorite. The chocolate balls were amazing. My only regret is not getting more. They even gave us extra pita pieces for our daughter to chew on (she has no teeth yet). They were very friendly and made excellent food. I hope we're able to come back some day.

Reviewed 20 January 2016

I can bribe my young adult sons to do anything if I promise them a dinner at Mezze! Great mediterrean food - small, 'hole in the wall' lcoation - casual seating, great staff. the owner is often on site and very solicitous to make sure his guests are taken care of. Love this place - hope it survives the restaurant challenge and stays in business!