“Authentic flavor”

Mezze Middle'Terranean Cuisine
Ranked #297 of 2,478 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 12 May 2016

Service efficient. Owner pleasant and informative about choices from the menu for those of us who had never been there before. Two other families came in while we were there and he helped all with the various choices, as they had never been there before either. We had five different dishes including an appetizer dish to share. All were flavorful. On the down side, the floor under our table was a little sticky and a couple of tables had not been cleaned.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

The food was excellent. We got a couple of bowls with all sorts of fixings which ended up being great. The chicken was my favorite, and the beef patties were a second favorite. The chocolate balls were amazing. My only regret is not getting more. They even gave us extra pita pieces for our daughter to chew on (she has no teeth yet). They were very friendly and made excellent food. I hope we're able to come back some day.

Reviewed 20 January 2016

I can bribe my young adult sons to do anything if I promise them a dinner at Mezze! Great mediterrean food - small, 'hole in the wall' lcoation - casual seating, great staff. the owner is often on site and very solicitous to make sure his guests are taken care of. Love this place - hope it survives the restaurant challenge and stays in business!

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Food is fresh, excellent, great value, filling...! I LOVE this place. it's the only fast food place that serves REAL food - real rice, real lentils, real veggies. Ditch the dressing (extra fat), no need for meats (yeah,go meat free!), and go for it!! yum!

Reviewed 15 November 2015

Wonderful, fresh, Mediterranean food. You order at the counter, order your custom made salad or pita, so fresh and delicious. My friends got a tabouli salads and I got a grilled chicken pita with tons of veggies. Reasonable prices, friendly people, good food.