“Great Food and Drink!”

Zencha Tea Salon
Ranked #890 of 2,430 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 15 July 2016

My wife and I met her daughter here for lunch. We ordered 2 Grilled Salmon Salads, one with Gluten-Free dressing, a Apple Green Salad, and three Bubble Teas, one Passion Fruit, one Strawberry, and one Mango. Everything was wonderful!

Reviewed 13 November 2015

Stopped in with my wife to grab some tea and relax. Server was very helpful and knowledgable about the teas. We didn't order any food but had her full attention and she was great. Awesome selection of teas.

Reviewed 8 August 2015

We really enjoyed the restful atmosphere of the ZenCha tea salon. The waiting staff are very pleasant and, when you sit down, bring you a sample of the tea of the day as well as the ubiquitous and very welcome glasses of cold water. Our favourite dish was the Japanese pancake 'okonomiyaki'. They offer an extremely wide variety of teas from around the world.

1  Thank Deborah S
Reviewed 26 June 2015

If you can't find a tea you'll like on this menu, then you won't like any tea. They have a wide variety of teas, not only of various types of teas but from various regions. My colleagues and I stopped here on a break from meetings and we all enjoyed the various teas we received. They also have a lunch menu worth trying. My one complaint is that the atmosphere is so laid back, if you're in a hurry make sure you order it to go. I'll definitely be back when I'm next in Columbus.

Reviewed 15 January 2015

Right across the street from the excellent Residence Inn, this place was a gem to visit. They were kind enough to make me a Soy Decaf Green Tea Latte and boy was it good! I also had some vegetable ramen which was very tasty. Cute and hip little place with friendly service.