“A favourite in Bexley”

Zencha Tea Salon
Ranked #888 of 2,430 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 8 August 2015

We really enjoyed the restful atmosphere of the ZenCha tea salon. The waiting staff are very pleasant and, when you sit down, bring you a sample of the tea of the day as well as the ubiquitous and very welcome glasses of cold water. Our favourite dish was the Japanese pancake 'okonomiyaki'. They offer an extremely wide variety of teas from around the world.

1  Thank Deborah S

Reviewed 26 June 2015

If you can't find a tea you'll like on this menu, then you won't like any tea. They have a wide variety of teas, not only of various types of teas but from various regions. My colleagues and I stopped here on a break from meetings and we all enjoyed the various teas we received. They also have a lunch menu worth trying. My one complaint is that the atmosphere is so laid back, if you're in a hurry make sure you order it to go. I'll definitely be back when I'm next in Columbus.

Reviewed 15 January 2015

Right across the street from the excellent Residence Inn, this place was a gem to visit. They were kind enough to make me a Soy Decaf Green Tea Latte and boy was it good! I also had some vegetable ramen which was very tasty. Cute and hip little place with friendly service.

Reviewed 6 December 2014

Although I have yet to taste a better bubble tea or Boba, the service is painfully slow, and the prices are painfully high. If you have yet to try ZenCha, it is solely worshipped because it is a fad. You are not missing out.

Reviewed 7 November 2014 via mobile

A friend and I stopped here after brunch one Sunday. The ambiance is nice and the service good. We each got a pot of tea and shared the 3 scone plate. Everything was delicious. I am very picky about my chai and this was one of the best I have ever had. I highly recommend it!