“Anniversary dinner ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

We were blessed to find Giuseppe’s after a recommendation at a local bed and breakfast. During a snowstorm, we wanted something nice for a special occasion and luckily, we found a gem not too far away. The atmosphere was romantic and alive and the food was fantastic. We will return to this establishment

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

On a recent Monday night in Columbus, OH we wanted to hear some music. Preferably jazz. A business connection suggested Giuseppe’s believing that a local fave combo (Birdshack) might be playing. They were.

Our first experience was merely at the bar enjoying the excellent trio. The space is beautiful, the bartender was attentive (more on that) and the combo was fabulous. Great arrangements, well-performed. The hand-crafted cocktails were delicious.

We went back on Wednesday evening to have dinner. The room was busy, but conversation was easy. We had the Burrata (deliciously creamy and the right balance of balsamic, tomato & basil), Cacio e Pepe, pasta with marinara. A side of meatballs added to the excellent meal.

The wine list is deep. The service was perfect.

We can’t wait to get back.

1  Thank douglast120
Reviewed 11 November 2017

We had a great diner at Giuseppe's! It is a bustling neighborhood restaurant with many regulars enjoying the food and atmosphere. Unless you are extremely lucky or have a reservation be prepared to wait, but the meal is worth it! The wine menu features several selections from Israel and Macedonia and worth trying. When we left I forgot my wallet which was laying on the table, and one of the waiters chased us a block down the street to return it! That is honesty and a was appreciated! We visit Bexley and will return!

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

What a lovely Italian Bistro... very delicious traditional food beautifully presented... very attentive wait staff... yummy wine to complement all... we had a delightful evening and will be back soon... I suggest you do to!!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Fined here in early October with friends. Great food and some good wine at reasonable price. I had the octopus which was delicious. I had hoped to get a taste of my friend's pasta, but it was so good she ate every bite. I'll be back when I'm in Columbus.