“Great Food, Warm Atmosphere, Honest People!”
Review of Giuseppe's Ritrovo

Giuseppe's Ritrovo
Ranked #126 of 2,430 Restaurants in Columbus
Price range: USD 21 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2017

We had a great diner at Giuseppe's! It is a bustling neighborhood restaurant with many regulars enjoying the food and atmosphere. Unless you are extremely lucky or have a reservation be prepared to wait, but the meal is worth it! The wine menu features several selections from Israel and Macedonia and worth trying. When we left I forgot my wallet which was laying on the table, and one of the waiters chased us a block down the street to return it! That is honesty and a was appreciated! We visit Bexley and will return!

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

What a lovely Italian Bistro... very delicious traditional food beautifully presented... very attentive wait staff... yummy wine to complement all... we had a delightful evening and will be back soon... I suggest you do to!!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Fined here in early October with friends. Great food and some good wine at reasonable price. I had the octopus which was delicious. I had hoped to get a taste of my friend's pasta, but it was so good she ate every bite. I'll be back when I'm in Columbus.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We were expecting a lot more that was delivered. The service was good, but the food was very average. My wife and I had salads and shared a plate of eggplant parmigiana The salads were good the eggplant was rather so-so. There are many more options in Columbus for good eggplant.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

This small family-run restaurant is a jewel in Bexley, OH. The food and service are superb and the ambiance is similar to what you'd find in a NYC or Chicago neighborhood. It's pricey so we go for special occasions but we've never been disappointed.