“Wonderful neighborhood gem”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Fined here in early October with friends. Great food and some good wine at reasonable price. I had the octopus which was delicious. I had hoped to get a taste of my friend's pasta, but it was so good she ate every bite. I'll be back when I'm in Columbus.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We were expecting a lot more that was delivered. The service was good, but the food was very average. My wife and I had salads and shared a plate of eggplant parmigiana The salads were good the eggplant was rather so-so. There are many more options in Columbus for good eggplant.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

This small family-run restaurant is a jewel in Bexley, OH. The food and service are superb and the ambiance is similar to what you'd find in a NYC or Chicago neighborhood. It's pricey so we go for special occasions but we've never been disappointed.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has much going for it from the cosmopolitan ambiance to an efficient staff. I had the cheese ravioli which was well prepared. My partner ordered the veal Marsala -- A generous and tender cutlet but was overloaded with sauce. A word to the waiter when you order might be wise. We ordered a salad to split and they obliged with separate plates for each.
Our waiter was very attentive and the dishes were served quickly and at good temperature.
I would suggest a reservation as the restaurant was quite busy even on a Tuesday evening. The happy hour bar prices are a great deal if you can land a stool.
Fare is typical Italian with an upscale twist.

1  Thank V3839JQnancyg
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Some restaurants are loud and noisy, and the annoyance spoils the meal. Giuseppe's can get loud because the crowd is having a good time, but it never takes away from the delicious dining experience. The new adjoining dining room improves the seating.