All reviews convention center baked potato chicken tenders free popcorn nationwide arena parking garage room key free dinner blue jackets game every evening hockey game short north hot breakfast per night other hotels pool and hot tub king suite
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We had booked the hotel for a concert we were attending at Nationwide Arena. We knew the hotel was sold out and would be crowed. I have travel all over the world and have never experienced such amazing, friendly staff at any hotel I’ve stayed at. Everyone around seemed to truly enjoy their jobs. Even the manager Chris would lend a hand to wipe down tables and take out trash during the kick back meals, which was great.. there was enough choices for our 2 picky children and the 3 comp drinks were great! When we checked in there was a line at that moved very quickly and with in minutes we were in our rooms. Parking is $12 in a garage attached to the hotel. The rooms were spacious and very clean and for a hotel mattress it was comfy. The breakfast was wonderful and had so many choices. The arena is a short walk straight up the street so the location was perfect. I would never stay anywhere else when visiting the Arena District in Columbus!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Marie K
Reviewed 29 November 2017

My girlfriend and I came to Columbus to see a Blue Jackets game and found this hotel. It was awesome! 7 minute walk to the Arena, dinner and breakfast served..and a swimming pool! The room was clean and has a microwave and little fridge. Awesome service, location and staff!

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank John F
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Stayed here last week when our usual Hilton was booked up. It's a bit tired and dark, and our room definitely smelled like it had been smoked in previously, but it was clean otherwise and very quiet and the woman at check-in was friendly and helpful and they offer food and drinks to guests, so it was fine and we'd stay there again if we can't get into the Hilton. Our suite was also quite large, which was nice for three of us.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

The location is great if you’re doing anything in the arena district. We were greeted by friendly staff & mgmt when we arrived & checked in promptly. Parking was easy & the elevator in the ramp took us right up to our room. The rates are reasonable, the king suite was enormous & my travel partner was pleased to find complimentary coffee/coffee maker in the room on a very cold afternoon. The bed was comfy, we had enough blankets/pillows & bath towels & everything was very clean. The one tiny complaint my friend had was that the sofa sleeper was lumpy - but I’ve never known a sofa sleeper that wasn’t.

So did I mention Happy Hour? 3 free drinks per adult AND free taco/baked potato bar. Again, perfect on a cold evening. The breakfast buffet was just what we needed the next morning - more than enough choices of hot & cold breakfast items, coffee/juice etc. & a clean, cheerful gathering place to make our plans for the day.

We both agreed that the next time we’re in Columbus for a Blue Jackets game, this is where we’ll stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lisa A
Reviewed 9 November 2017

This was m first stay at a Drury. I was more than satisfied. Happy hour every night 5:30 - 7 and you get 3 complimentary drinks each night you say. There is also light food. The lobby was very pretty room was clean, bed & linens were very comfortable. Highly recommend

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Lisa G