“Great little place!”

Ranked #64 of 167 things to do in Columbus
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 30 April 2017

I love stopping by here while going on birdwalks. The GIAC has rooms to relax and a library full of bird books.

All reviews
"library"
"ohio"
"books"

Reviewed 9 February 2017

I enjoyed my visit to the Audubon Center. My fiance and I were looking for some place to spend some time together while we were visiting friends in Columbus. This is a beautiful building and the staff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. What I found most interesting was the beautiful library. The lady at the front desk explained to me how the partnership works before the National Audubon and the Metro-Parks. I wish my home town could have a place this wonderful. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

This is at the Scioto Audubon MetroPark. This was the location for today's "winter hike", an event for the Columbus MetroParks. Nice not very wintery weather. The park is quite nice, with a trail by the river, dog parks, obstacle course, climbing wall, and its convenient to the downtown area.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

We attended the American Bird Expo held on the GIAC grounds. We were all impressed with the habitat recovery and enhancement at this Scioto River site. The visitor center is well-equipped. Our only criticism on that is that the small classroom/presentation rooms have virtually no soundproofing so any noise in the central area is disturbing. The grounds are a delight, with trails, paths and water features that provide good birding opportunities, despite some heavy traffic noise.