“Excellent Cake, presentation”

Belle's Bread
Ranked #7 of 55 Bakeries in Columbus
Price range: USD 7 - USD 10
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I ordered two cakes for my daughter's first birthday. One smash cake and other for party. Both turned out to be great.

mango mousse is just a hit...

Many friends were not aware about the shop, but now everyone knows where to go for cakes :)

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Strawberry cake & green tea latte were both delicious. I loved them both. The grill was closed so they suggested I try Sushi Ten a very short walk away. Hidden back in corner of Kenny Center. I will definitely be back.After having a delicious Crunchy Salmon Roll @ Sushi Ten stopped back to get a strawberry cake for my hubby. There is also a Japanese grocery & Akai Hana restaurant that I also need try.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

I stopped in at Belle's Bread right after I had lunch. So I wasn't as tempted as I might have been! I purchased a few things to take home. Belle's has a lot of very wonderful looking food items for lunch and pastries to take home. Later we enjoyed the almond croissant and I used the cinnamon raisin bread to make French toast. It has a dense texture so the French toast isn't mushy. It's a must have whenever I fix French toast! I plan on going back to sample the other delights at Belle's!

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

My parents and I went to Belle's Bakery on a Sunday, so it was pretty crowded. Despite this, the employees were cordial and pleasant. We first ordered lunch. I got the Beef Stew, my dad chose the rice omelette, and my mom got a pork tenderloin sandwich. I loved the stew and my dad liked the omelette. My mom enjoyed her sandwich, but thought it could've used something more.

Soon after, we got dessert: Caramel Almond roll, Strawberry cake, and Matcha roll. All of them were fantastic!! My mom even said she would like her birthday cake to come from here!

Overall, I would highly recommend Belle's Bakery, for kids and adults alike.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

The pastries at Belle's are excellent. They have a lot of Asian flavors such as bean curd and green tea (not in the same thing!). I particularly enjoy the fruit tarts, but everything is good.