All reviewsfront deskohio state campusreserved roomswalk in showerconvenient locationcheck in was quickexercise roombreakfast buffetclean roomsnice sizenice propertywould stay here againbusiness travelerminute driveshuttle servicegreat place to stayking room
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

I was in town for a cheerleading competition. When we arrived we were welcomed by the guest service person. She was wonderful and very polite. The next day our toilet quit working. I called down and the gentleman who answered the phone was very professional and sent someone up right away. The maintenance man was very apologetic after fixing the problem. (No inconvenience to us because they fixed in a timely manner). The hotel is very clean and all the employees are very kind and helpful. The service we received was great. I plan on staying at this hotel for now on when we have a cheer competition. Those do happen frequently for us. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2018

We stayed here because we were touring OSU with our son. It's a great location is you are visiting OSU. The hotel is about 5 minutes away from the campus Check in was quick and Sharon was VERY friendly. The hotel was clean and bright. The rooms were a nice size. I just wish they had 2 queens not 2 doubles- that's the only reason for my 4 star. The bartender was super nice Lou- he was super helpful with recommendations for dinner/breakfast. Great stay!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2018

I was warmly welcomed by a very helpful young lady named Frances who placed me in a nice room that met my needs. My room was quiet and very pleasant! Breakfast was very good. Fresh strawberries and Canadian bacon were served several days! I even enjoyed making my own waffles - fun! A wide variety of breakfast items were served and the dining area was kept clean and tidy at all times. The refreshingly delicious lemon/lime water in the vestibule area was a nice touch! As I was leaving, I asked where the ice machine was on the first floor. Another very nice desk clerk, Sharon, kindly offered to fill my cup for me! So thoughtful! Thank you all for making my first hotel stay by myself so comfortable! ( My husband's work schedule changed at the last minute.) We hope to see you again, sometime! Columbus is a great city!

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank Travelling4us
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights for a grad school visit. Quiet hotel - very friendly and helpful staff. Clean rooms. Comfortable beds. Full hot breakfast - eggs, cheese omelets, waffles, sausage, oatmeal, cereal, breads, fruit. All you need and then some. Plenty of seating for breakfast. Large bathroom with good counter space. Desk with nice chair and a fridge in the room. Great choice for us. Shuttle available to OSU. Close to several food choices.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2017

We spent four days here over Thanksgiving and found the hotel had everything we needed. Rooms were quiet and well appointed. We especially liked the walk-in shower which is superior to the tub/shower combo you find in many hotels; however, if you need a tub for little ones, you might not like it as much. The breakfast offered a variety of hot & cold items which varied from day to day. As with most buffet breakfasts in these hotels, you eat off paper goods with plastic utensils. The paper goods were decent, but the plastic utensils were really cheap. I am always a little perplexed by hotels like this one who have signs in the rooms about saving the planet and hanging towels up to reuse them and then use disposable stuff on their breakfast buffet throwing away mounds of stuff daily. Maybe that's just me.

We didn't use the pool or exercise room, but it looked inviting. The check-in was quick and the woman serving us was quite helpful and pleasant. We would definitely use this hotel again if we were in Columbus.

Room Tip: We always like the top floor
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Calhu
sharon C, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus OSU, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thanks for your online response. The hotel prides our self to be excellent for all of our guest and especially YOU. Thanks again for choosing us.