All reviews sausage biscuits olive garden allow pets room was clean a pet friendly hotel check in was fast and easy hard boiled eggs restaurants and shopping free breakfast is staff was friendly and helpful bagels would stay here again the breakfast area front desk clerk indoor pool nice place to stay sitting area
Reviewed 21 August 2012

We've had good experience with La Quinta when traveling, but while traveling, my wife called this location to verify that they would honor a room rate that we had seen on-line. We got all the details, confirmed the rate, and when we showed up the same person we spoke to told us we "misunderstood" him and tried to jack up the price over $20 a night.
We went down the road to Comfort Suites, saved even more money, and it was very nice.
If you won't honor a rate, just say so, don't try to change it upon arrival.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bluepelican
Reviewed 15 August 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2012

We stayed at the LaQuinta in Hilliard, OH last Wed. on our way to New York State. It was our second visit and our last stay was very pleasant. This time we had some problems with the desk clerk. When we arrived, no one was at the desk. Ringing the bell produced a faraway voice saying he would be there soon. He was in the restroom. After waiting for about 5 minutes, my husband needed to use the occupied rest room, so he left to find a bathroom at the nearby Cluvers. Ten minutes later the clerk finally showed up. However, he then wouldn't let me check in because my husband's name was on the reservation. Even though I had my ID showing the same address and the same credit card number, he made me wait another 10 minutes until my husband finally arrived. The previous time we had stayed, I had also done the check-in and used my name, credit card, etc. without any problem. I think this was a very strange way to handle the situation. Otherwise, the stay was find, except for the breakfast being a bit on the thin side.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Excellent room. Very comfortable bed. Very easy to get to. Lots of choices of restaurants and shopping in the area. Close to Interstate. Friendly staff.
Would definitely stay here again, and recommend it to any one travelling to the Columbus, Ohio area!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo