“Great good and service”
Review of RAM Brewery

RAM Brewery
Ranked #320 of 2,480 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Been here twice. First time just beers and an excellent selection. Second time this week and again great beers and the burger was very well done and cooked perfectly. Seemed like all the ingredients were very fresh.

It is a bar scene , little loud but I call that "lively" , and the staff was very friendly and always checking in.

Give it a try you will like it for sure

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Nice atmosphere , very nice servers. Had the truffle chips appetizer, very good. We all ordered different sandwiches and they were delicious! Highly recommend this place and they have awesome customer service .

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 3 November 2017

We've been there several times already, as a family or with friends, as we thought the place pretty neat. It is a brewery (and shame on me as I have never tasted their beers - need to take an Uber...) with lots of options for beers and cocktails. As a "sports bar" type, finger food are great and we love the cheese curds, my wife goes crazy for fillet medallion and I enjoy the street tacos. It is a brand new location, so I think they are still on their learning curve, as there is a certain inconsistency on the food quality. Same dish, different days, a happiness or a disappointment. If you try to ask for a change, you may get in trouble. But for sure a place we like to go and be around.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Had a great dinner with friends here during the Girl Scout Convention! The cheese curd appy was incredible and so was my Olympic Steak Salad! HUGE portions and cooked to perfection. Seated a party of 12+ quickly and service was top notch. Highly recommend! (I didnt drink any of the beers, but friends advised they were awesome!)

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank CautiousTraveler09
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Cool new place in Dublin's new Bridge Park space. Great, engaging staff was really helpful with beer selections and background on this new brewery. Great, freshly brewed beer selections. We didn't eat this time but will be back because the food looked and smelled great. Interior décor is cool with huge bar that opens to outdoor space. Already seems to be popular with many after work groups in this area.

Date of visit: August 2017