“B.j”

H. Y. Asian Cuisine
Ranked #961 of 2,367 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Very slow service,had to wait for long time. food is good,little bit salty on our side,clean place,overall exp. average

1  Thank _carlahose

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Chinese, Japanese, and other Asian cuisines, just off the Ohio State campus. A good variety of tasty dishes, with a large selection of sushi. Large portions, reasonable prices.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

All of my international friends (from China) told me this restaurant has authentic Szechuan cuisine. I have been three times in the last six months and all the dishes have been excellent and reasonably priced as well. The Host and staff are very personable and work hard to make you feel comfortable. Don't be afraid to ask about the menu and the way dishes are prepared. The staff is accommodating.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

Spent ten days in Columbus. Went there 5 times.
90 Asian people eating there (good sign).
Mostly for sashimi. Very fair prices. Did take out all times but once.
Not all sashimi items available daily (good sign. Never got uni or red crab). Squid, toro, king crab way above average.
Salmon good and fatty. all items are good, but the above ones stand out.
Table, seats, dishes, and cutlery were clean.
Had crispy duck once sitting in. Service friendly, no issues, nothing special.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Just went there for lunch with a friend who had a Groupon and was treating me for lunch. Apparently lunch is considered a "special" and they did not want to honor it. The groupon does not list lunch as a special however I guess it is. When we talked with the manager he was extremely rude and walked away. He finally came back and said I will honor coupon but "dont EVER come back here again" and walked away. I asked him as we were leaving if he really said to not ever come back and he said "yes, do not come back". What a way to run a new business pal. Trust me when I say I will not return. The food was ok but not even close to being GREAT food. Good luck with your business.

1  Thank Amy D