“Hawaiian Chicken”
Review of Bento Go

Bento Go
Ranked #457 of 2,355 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This place has some amazing Hawaiian Chicken. The food was really good. The portions are large. The prices are a little high. The service was very good and I got a free refill on my beverage. This is the only location that I know of in Columbus, Ohio.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Knowing this used to be a Wendy’s and the fast food nature, I was never curious to visit here until today. I wish we had visited earlier and plan to return. We tried the Philly roll, the special crunchy Cali roll and the chicken teriyaki bento box. We thought everything was tasty but particularly liked the bento box. It was a generous portion of chicken, fried rice and veggies. I can now understand why people drive through to pick up their food to go. The sushi was very reasonably priced. The service was fine. The restaurant seemed clean. I hope they continue to do a good business, I know we will do our part!

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Visiting my son, this restaurant has been on my 'try sometime' list for a bit. Today I did!

I ordered the hibachi chicken Bento Box with white rice and yum yum sauce. It was very good! The portion size was perfect-with more meat than I could eat! I love the veggies!

This is a nice, quick not-the norm quick service restaurant and I certainly can recommend it!

They also offer soups, sushi (including avocado and cucumber meatless), and egg/spring rolls.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

I had been wanting to try Bento Go for a while but didn't really ever see cars there. I finally tried it last Friday (February 24th, 2017) and was AMAZED. For only $7.50 I got a ton of Hibachi Chicken, fried rice and veggies with a side of yum yum sauce. Let me tell you, the veggies were cooked perfectly--not mushy at all. In fact, I would describe them as "crisp tender". Well, I loved it so much that I had to go back the next day...and yesterday. I don't think I will ever get tired of this food--yum! Oh, I think the reason there aren't cars there is that a lot of people get it to go. While I was there ordering and getting my food, the phone rang 3 or 4 times and several people stopped in to get food to go. You can call in (614-457-0888) or order on line (bentogo.com) and then just swing through the drive thru to pick up--very convenient. If you haven't tried this, I encourage you to do so. Such great food for a low price!

1  Thank AngelaP6399
Reviewed 16 October 2016

Good food and good value even if its a little hard to find (Its in the old Wendy's building). I had the Bento Box Hawaiin with shrimp.So good!