USD 129
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 155/night.

Free cancellation until 04/08
USD 100
USD 98
USD 98
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 113/night.

USD 135
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewsohio stateolentangy river roadschottenstein centerbob evansgreat hotelriverside hospitalking suitecomplimentary breakfastshuttle servicebreakfast staffroom was cleanwould definitely stay here againeasy accessthe breakfast areathe staff was friendly and helpfulfront desk staffup to date
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Very clean and newer layout. I was impressed with the breakfast staff who pointed out they separate certain fruits from others because some guests are diabetic. That was impressive and should be a corporate rule! Would recommend ☺️

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The hotel was great but I am fighting to get a corrected bill. I redeemed points for my stay but was charged the full rate and my points were redeemed. I called and was told I was wrong-that I used half point half cash. Which is incorrect. Even if I did do that I was charged a FULL night not even half like I am being told. Hopefully Hilton Honors will correct this error and reverse the charge on my credit card before I am charged any interest. I will not be staying at this location again. They were very kind and helpful outside of this issue and struggling with their computer system.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KatrinLM, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus/University Area, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us and I deeply apologize for your last experience! The mistake has already been corrected and the refund was issued yesterday! Unfortunately this mistake was out of the hotel hand and we definitely went ahead and corrected everything. I hope that you would change your mind and stay with us again when your travel brings you back to Columbus! Once again I apologize and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was my first trip to Columbus and I selected this hotel for its proximity to OSU campus and decent price. The staff was quite pleasant and helpful, and they upgraded me to a suite without asking due to Hilton Honors. Very nice room/clean. Good internet.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 2 April 2018

My husband and I recently stayed overnight to visit our kids who attend OSU. We were very happy with our accommodations! The hotel is in a great location to visit the campus as well as for shopping and dining out. Décor is modern and the guest rooms, lobby, and breakfast room are very clean and spacious. The front desk staff is very friendly and professional. Whenever I travel, I always stay at Hampton Inns and this location is a prime example of why I do. Keep up the good work! We will be back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel specifically because they had a shuttle service within a 3 mile radius of the hotel. We went to the front desk at noon to make a reservation for 8:00 pm & were told the driver called in & they didn’t know if they would be able to offer shuttle service because they hadn’t found anyone to drive the shuttle. Later that night, they had a driver, but couldn’t do a pick up til 8:30.

The hotel is also very loud. Heard the people above our room walking around til 11:30. Doors slamming in the hallway started at 7:30 am.

Rooms are nice enough, small, but clean & functional. But I wouldn’t recommend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
KatrinLM, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus/University Area, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to complete our survey! I deeply apologize that you had some issues when you were trying to use the shuttle service and I really appreciate mentioning this to me today when you were checking out this morning. I believe this feedback was sent before our talk! It was so great to make sure you left our hotel with a smile on your face! We really care for our guests and as a Hampton hotel we have a goal is to make sure all our guests leaving our facility satisfied with their stay! Can't wait to see you coming back to stay with us here again when your travel brings you back to Columbus. Have a wonderful day!