“over night visit”

Das Dutch Village Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Columbiana
Reviewed 29 March 2017

My husband and I went on an overnight trip. we were told about the dutch village inn. We Loved it very much. It is a little bit higher priced but I think worth it... Very clean rooms and hotel staff were super nice. If you stay you need to try out the restaurant that is located beside the hotel. and the amazing shops. The only downside to it was we were on the side of the hotel facing the road and there was a lot of traffic. But we loved the place and would definitely stay there again if ever in the area.

Stayed: March 2017
dutchvinn, Guest Relations Manager at Das Dutch Village Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Thank you for your kind words. We certainly hope to see you here again real soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed here 2 days. It's very clean with a lot of different areas to hang out if you don't want to sit in your room. The pool and hot tub is the best. The pool water was pretty warm and it's a nice big pool with a hot tub. The breakfast was good but no hot food. It's a carb lovers dream. The breakfast workers weren't overly friendly but did a good job. Our other issue was the noice from above us. You can hear people walking in their room. They are trying to work in this problem. The hotel is being renovated into a Best Western. We would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

We are delighted that you had a good stay with us. We hope you come again soon.
Our continental breakfast includes hard boiled eggs, cereal, yogurt, fruit, juices and lots of fresh delicious baked goods from the Das Dutch Haus Restaurant next door. The donuts are wonderful! We will be adding hot breakfast items in the near future.
Our renovation, which is in process, will include additional sound insulation. We always try to respond to our guests and do all we can to make you feel welcome and your stay with us special.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

I had my wedding reception here several years ago and I wasn't impressed with their services then. I can't imagine it has gotten any better. The one thing I was happy with was the banquet style food. Other than that, they were rude to my guests and as a bride, I wasn't pleased with how I was treated. Also, I had plenty of cake and food left over and they told me everything was gone. When I went to get everything the next day - they packaged up a to go container (just one) from an anniversary party upstairs And told me that was all they could find from my reception. It was no where near what we served at ours. A few hours after we left they called to say they had found my food. Mysterious. One of the waiters came up to me while I was with a circle of my guests and very loudly announced that because of the very small room I chose with no refrigerator he would not be able to put any leftover cake or anything in my room. Instead, he would leave what cookies he could find and put them on our bedside. Just not impressed.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
dutchvinn, Guest Relations Manager at Das Dutch Village Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

We are so sorry your expectations were not met those years ago. We continually evaluate our service and work to make improvements as things are brought to our attention. Some time ago we made changes to our policies that address your concerns. Our banquets director would like to talk with you to find out exactly what happened to make sure nothing like that happens again. Your experience certainly is not typical! I am happy to say that all of our rooms now have refrigerators and microwaves to meet the needs of our guests. We hope you will come again and see how we are doing!

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

We made the trip 3 hours from home for the dinner theater and spent the night. Very clean, comfortable room. They offer a "continental" breakfast but it was much more than that and with real china and silverware and white table clothes. We are already looking at the program schedule for next year...we will be back.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
dutchvinn, Guest Relations Manager at Das Dutch Village Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2016

Thank you for making the trip to Columbiana. Christmas is a beautiful time to visit our lovely town and the Inn. We are delighted that you had a good stay. We are excited about next year's theater schedule. We look forward to seeing you!

Reviewed 19 November 2016

Stayed with a tour that had selected this hotel. Had the nicest room I have ever had in my life. Room big and super clean with everything one could ask for. Absolutely beautiful. Breakfast was also superior to any other place I have ever been with choices and more choices that I've never had anywhere else. It may be because we were a tour group, but we had a superior supper served. It was top notch food and service. If you stay here, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
dutchvinn, Guest Relations Manager at Das Dutch Village Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2016

Thank you for your lovely review. We are always pleased to welcome tour groups to the Inn and are delighted that your expections were met. Our continental breakfast served in our sunny Legacy Room is always delicious. The baked goods from our neighboring restaurant, Das Dutch Haus, are the best! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Columbiana
8.5 km away
8.7 km away
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#3 of 6 in North Lima

Been to Das Dutch Village Inn? Share your experiences!