All reviews cleveland airport an early flight front desk on demand long term parking spg member starbucks coffee nice pool rental car bed was comfortable stayed for one night pool and hot tub per day lobby area up to date fitness center parking garage
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

First of all super impressed with this property- rooms are very nice- well equipped and free waters in the room (at least for me on 9th floor). Common areas look recently renovated- and they have an in house restaurant and bar. Because my room selection included breakfast, and because my early morning flight would cause me to miss breakfast- front desk gave me a certificate for a free appetizer from the restaurant- I thought was more than fair. I returned my rental car the night prior to save time- and literally walked back to hotel across sky bridge. Free shuttles run regularly to the airport -so no issues catching one at 5 am for my flight. For an airport hotel- this was perfect for me

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Christine D
GMCleveland, General Manager at Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Hello Christine D,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback of your stay! I am so happy that you found our staff to be accommodating and our property to be convenient. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Staying in Cleveland for the 2018 Golf Show at the IX Center and this hotel, just fits with everything you need...It's close to the IX center, almost walking distance to the airport, but they do offer shuttle service...Housekeeping was spot on; front desk staff was very accommodating and helpful....Can't go wrong staying here!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Dick B

Hello!

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. We are so happy that you chose to stay at the hotel again! I have passed all of your wonderful comments along to the department managers. We hope to see you again next year!

General Manger

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Very clean, nice pool/hot tub. Nice size rooms. Dinner at the restaurant was a bit pricey but thats all hotel restaurants. Literally a 3 min shuttle ride as it is on airport property. Parking is $5 per day for reward members (free sign-up)

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Timothy H

Hi Timothy H!

Thank you so much for providing feedback about your stay! I am happy that you enjoyed the room and our amenities. Please visit us again when your travels bring your back to Cleveland!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

We spent the night at the Sheraton because we had an early flight the next morning, the rooms are ok but very clean, I think that this property needs updated, but it was a good nights sleep and it was surprisingly quioet for being so close to the airport, Nice pool good parking for the week and also a great lounge.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lscheetz

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review. I am so happy that you were comfortable at the hotel. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

Hotel is dated and tired however, the staff is what really makes the stay. From check in, to the staff at the grab and go shop to the breakfast waitresses - all are friendly and willing to go out of their way to provide good service. Very short easy walk through the parking structure to the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 150nightsperyr
GMCleveland, General Manager at Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay at the Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel. Thank you for your kind comments about the staff. We work very hard to train and ensure that the associates that work at the hotel are true customer service champions. I have passed your comments along about the physical aspects of the hotel to the necessary parties.
We hope to see you again in the future!