USD 182
USD 139
USD 116
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 147/night.

USD 252
InterContinental
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 289/night.

USD 173
USD 157
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 182/night.

USD 99
  • Breakfast included
USD 442
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 550/night.

1,223 results
All reviewsurban farmerrock and roll hallheavenly bedfront deskthe club loungeconvention centerlake viewroom servicevalet parkingwithin walking distancefootball stadiumbeautiful hotelwalk in showerhall of famefirst energy stadiumvalet servicebrowns stadium
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I spent a week in Cleveland exploring its wonderful music, hotel, and foodie scene. I was utterly impressed with how awesome The Westin Cleveland Downtown is.

There’s one thing that keeps me coming back over and over to a particular hotel or restaurant and that’s the service and staff. Regardless how well known a name is, what makes a visit an experience is how I’m treated.

Yes, I was sponsored at The Westin, but not everyone there knew that. From housekeeping to the doormen, everyone was gregarious, kind, and eager to help.

Everyone had smiles on their faces, and not those, “I have to smile cause it’s my job”, smiles but genuine, “I really like my job and care how you are doing.” smiles.

In a city filled with fantastic hotels, The Westin is one not to miss.

I want to thank everyone at the Westin for making my stay an exceptional one! If you’re going to be in Cleveland and are looking for an experience you won’t forget book a stay at The Westin Cleveland.

Room Tip: Book a river view and get the club access. The round the clock service is wonderful!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Ryan B, General Manager at The Westin Cleveland Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear SeriouslyTravelGirl,

What an awesome commentary. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and so glad that you had such a wonderful time at our hotel and in our city. We hope you will stay with us often.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Location in heart of downtown; good walking to everything - arena, restaurants, Rock & Roll HOF, etc. Excellent from a location standpoint. The design/decor is modern and refreshed, which is great. Adam working the door was very friendly and helpful, even though it was 26 degrees and windy, he was super cheerful.

We were given the choice of a "lake" view or "skyline" view room, which was nice. We chose "lake" and it was truly lovely to look out on Lake Erie for both sunset and sunrise.

I'm not sure the HVAC in our room was working properly; it was fairly warm and turning down the thermostat didn't seem to do much. The hotel was also very noisy, but this is not Westin's fault - it was a Saturday night and they were very busy.

This is small and may not matter, but supposedly unless you have a room with a king bed, all the beds are allegedly queen size. My husband and kids all felt the beds were not queen - felt more like doubles. Is there some in between size hotels use? Left with a slightly bad taste in my mouth when I asked about it at checkout, and the gal working the desk make me feel like I was crazy for asking, stating, "unless it's a king, all the beds are queens," with a sort of "what do you want me to do about it?" tone. I'm not sure what resolution I was seeking, but I do wish I'd measured...just to satisfy my own curiosity.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear LetsGoCapitals,

Great to read that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and our city. I cannot speak on all hotels, but our queen mattresses are 60x80 in size. We do hope that you will come to stay with us again.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is within walking distance of the Q. Very clean, nice rooms, great beds and even has a Starbucks in it. Would stay in again. The only thing that we did not care for is you have to use valet parking. It would have not been nice to know that when we made the reservation instead of having to circle the block to figure out where to park.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Staci B,

Thank you for sharing your stay experience. I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel and all the amenities it has to offer. We look forward to being your host again.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We were in Cleveland for a Cavs game and a trip to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. If you were doing just the Cavs then you might want to stay a touch closer to the Q, but this worked perfectly for us (.5 mile to either location).

Check in was smooth, as I think abut it, very enthusiastic and helpful. They also offered to get us checked into our room early, even though we only asked if they could hold our bags till check in time.

They have tickets available to the Hall of Fame, which was convenient (and 10% cheaper than at the door).

Room was well stocked, the beds comfortable and everything very clean. Really nice fitness facilities, though I will admit I didn't do anything but look at them.

The inhouse restaurant was good for late night french fries, but I will say that there is really no place to get any food very close to the hotel at night. It's a dead area after 6:00 or so, so make sure you eat elsewhere before coming back to the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Ryan B, General Manager at The Westin Cleveland Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear joelwakefield,

I appreciate the time you took to share your stay experience. It was great to read that you had an enjoyable time at our property and was able to see some of the wonderful attractions aroud our great city. We hope you can come to stay with us again as we would love to be your host.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

The best hotel in Cleveland. From the staff to the beautiful showers in the room I was amazed. Staff was outstanding and very helpful. I appreciate Bobby, Desmond,and Travis for there wonderful help.I will only be staying at the Westin when I am in Downtown Cleveland again!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Aissata S,

Fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and for recognizing our team who left such a positive impact on you. We are excited to be your host during your next visit.