We had a tower room with a view of the stadium, 4th street and terminal tower - it was pretty at night and very quiet even with a party in the atrium. The bed was comfortable, room was clean. The check in staff (Sabrina?) was so super friendly. There are many really good restaurants, shops and clubs right across the street. You can't beat the location for walking to good stuff. All around great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of downtown in an elegant National Historic Landmark Building, the Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade. A total of 293 guest rooms including 4 suites. 14,000 square feet of divisible meeting space including 4 executive boardrooms, 5 banquet rooms, and 4800 square feet of prefunction space. 1890, a contemporary restaruant and lounge, seats 210 open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fully equipped Fitness Center. The Hyatt Regency Cleveland is within walking distance of the Cleveland Convention Center, Progressive Field, Browns Stadium, Quicken Loans Arena, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, East 4th Street entertainment district, Cleveland Clinic, The Warehouse District and Theater District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cleveland at The Arcade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Hotel Cleveland
- Hyatt Cleveland
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland At The Arcade Ohio