All reviews attached restaurant prompt shuttle light coming park sleep fly hour shuttle room was clean front desk great hotel for the price big tv shuttle runs bar grill the hotel staff cleveland airport in house restaurant night stay check in was quick good size
Reviewed 6 June 2017

We stayed there prior to our vacation and left our car there during the trip. Hotel was average, but the staff were great! Food in the restaurant was delicious. Prompt service with the shuttle. Car was safe while we were gone.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel itself is clean. The room is big. It has a fridge and a big TV, which is nice. There is no microwave in the room though. I believe they have free food and drink on Wednesday but i can't confirm since i don't stay on Wed during my trip.

The location of the hotel though is not great in my opinion. It is right next to a gas station and a factory. Entrance can be easily missed if you don't pay attention. Also, the back of the hotel faces residential area and you can look down on people's houses from your room. The elevator is next near the pool and is far from the check-in.

I think this is an ok option for solo traveler but i wouldn't bring my family here.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank T L
Richard S, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Cleveland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

T L,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback of your most recent stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Cleveland Airport. I am glad to see you enjoyed the various amenities and spaciousness of our property. Yes, we have our Best Brews and BBQ available on Wednesday nights which is complimentary local brews and BBQ appetizers complimentary to all guests. We hope to see you during your future travels to the Cleveland area.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel is not worthy of the Sheraton name. Ok location but difficult to get into. Dirty on the outside and somewhat dirty on the inside. Breakfast is an extra $40 for four people. Floor in the hallway is squishy, so is the shower. Shower area was dirty and there were lots of live bugs in our room.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Richard S, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Cleveland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Marmcleod50,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback from your most recent stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Cleveland Airport. I am sorry your experience was not a positive one, we have alerted the appropriate departments so that we can improve in the various areas mentioned.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

It's a good hotel for an overnight stay. The room size was good though the bathroom was pretty small. The staff is nice and friendly. Good breakfast made to order. It seems to be a popular place as the parking lot was quite full. Good value for the money.

OT: all out of state drivers should be made aware of a nice little racket run by the great state of Ohio. If 2-3 years ago speeding up to 15 mph over the limit wasn't frowned upon now this unwritten rule is no longer in effect. I couldn't understand why the locals (OH plates) drive so slowly until a friendly trooper explained that to me after stopping me at 12 mi/over on I-80 somewhere between Cleveland and Toledo. I guess with the proliferation of ambush-disclosing programs such as Waze the state's revenues decreased significantly so they decided not to wait for a bigger catch and take in small fish instead. Little money better than no money. The fine was $24 and the service fee $98. Some service.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here after visiting family in the region. We alerted the front desk and asked if the shuttle could pick us up at the rental car return at 11pm. Sure- no problem- just call us they said.

5 minutes later we call and are told it will 30/45 minutes for the shuttle because it's at the airport. We are 2 miles from the airport so swinging by should not be a problem right? I guess we will never know because the rude front desk girl talked over me for 5 minutes and then told me she just arrived and knew nothing about the shuttles. When I tried to ask a question she just continued to talk over me until I finally hung up on her.

When the Sheraton shuttle arrived- it was for a different Sheraton. Go figure. What a clusterf&$k!!!

Worst customer service in a really long time. She should be fired to kept from working near the public.

Beds were comfy. Rooms smallish but clean. Breakfast was pretty good. I like Sheraton properties but this was an awful experience from the customer service side.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Richard S, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Cleveland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Dear Billghorton,

Thank you for staying at our hotel and for taking the time to provide your feedback. I want to apologize on behalf of the our staff for the way this situation was handled. We appreciate the feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve the services that we provide. We will use the feedback as an opportunity for improvement to better our hotel. It is my hope that this situation will not be your impression of how our hotel is operated and that you will give us another opportunity to meet your customer service expectations.

Richard S