1,081 results
All reviews rock and roll hall great hotel corner room within walking distance convention center the concierge lounge browns stadium hall of fame valet parking public square warehouse district breakfast buffet lake erie self park would stay here again football stadium hotel bar
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I give 4 of 5 only because it was under construction. This will be 5/5 when finished. The staff and service were fantastic! Even the valet attendants were outstanding. The view from my room was gorgeous. Convenient and within walking distance to local restaurants. The room was very large and clean and the bed was very comfortable. See pic of my view. Will definitely return!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Good hotel with views of the city, square, or lakefront. Good bartender working when we were there. The lobby and first floor were under renovations during our stay. We did not have a chance to eat here this time, but have enjoyed the food here in the past.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Arrived for business meetings, snow and cold around 6pm.
Hotel entrance is under construction, very unorganized, difficult to get in and out of the hotel- check in is on the 4th floor .... no directions to use elevator .
Check in - registers not up and running well, staff friendly.
Restaurant in first level - slow with food and if more than expected be prepared for your food being on the cold side the f you ordered a hot meal.
Rooms are clean and well decorated.
Not impressed with this Marriott..sorry

Room tip: Ask about construction
Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

The hotel was very clean and the beds were extremely comfortable. The only problem was the hotel is being renovated and the lobby/ check in is located on the 4th floor. Since it’s normally a typical hotel floor it’s very congested. The indoor swimming pool was closed too which was one of the main reasons we picked the hotel considering we had a group of kids. I’m sure it will be beautiful when it’s finished but a reduction in price considering the inconvenience would be nice!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
ClevelandMarriottKey, Executive Assistant to the General Manager at Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear Wendy526,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding a recent stay with us at the Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center. While I'm happy to see that a portion of your stay was well received, I'm disappointed that we were not able to meet all of your needs and expectations.

I have shared your comments with our appropriate hotel teams, as your comments help assist us in making necessary improvements and continue to improve our services. If I can be of any further services for you, I do hope that you will contact me. Thank you for choosing Marriott and I do hope to have the opportunity to host you in the future when our renovation is complete.

Samantha Harris
Executive Assistant to the General Manager
216-736-7007

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here when taking kids to Rock n Roll HOF ... staff was courteous and friendly; lunch options were solid w a ton of locally sourced options across salads and sandwiches. The chili is very good—ask for the sour cream on the side—and the Reuben is exceptional for a
Hotel bar. Location clutch for here and Browns games, which was my last stay in Sept ...

Date of stay: December 2017