“Wonderful Food and Service”
Review of Winking Lizard

Winking Lizard
Ranked #28 of 1,875 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed 30 August 2016

After visiting the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, we walked a few blocks to the Winking Lizard Tavern for lunch. Our waiter - Anthony - was great. He was friendly, helpful, and attentive. The patty melt I ordered was made to perfection and the onion rings and slaw were delicious. We also split an order of baby back ribs, and they were delicious as well. This is a great place for lunch; it also provides a great bar scene.

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

I was at a conference and staying at the downtown Westin. I walked across 9th looking for dinner and happened upon this place. The young lady at the front was extremely helpful and friendly. The food was outstanding. I would definately recommend this spot.

1  Thank Kimerli S
Reviewed 29 August 2016

We have always enjoyed the Winking Lizard - but this was our first time at this location. Great food, wonderful service, very good kids menu, huge beer selection, and sports! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

This bar had accommodating staff when a group of us dropped in for a late night dinner & lots of drinks. I had the grilled cheese - pretty good. Everyone liked their food alright, but liked the drinks more! I'd go back!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Right next to our hotel and walked over. Loved the decode and they put the Colts preseason game on for us! We got a table right away and Rachel was our waitress. Very friendly and helpful. Had good food and great service.