“Date night”

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Prospect Avenue
Reviewed 16 November 2018 via mobile

Wonderful food! Our waiter was great. My only complaint would be the snotty woman that opened the door. She acted like it was such an imposition. I'm sorry but paying over 100 dollars for a meal the first face you see should not have scoul on it.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,395)

Reviewed 15 November 2018

This was an amazing dining experience. The service and food were outstanding. I had the Lamb Shank and it was to die for. We also had the sweet potato soup which was delicious. The service was spot on. They even brought a special recognition of a business activity that we were celebrating. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 9 November 2018

I was in Cleveland for busy last week and went to the restaurant twice. The first night, I had the salmon main which was promised to be medium (e.g., pink in the middle) and that's how I wanted it. It came in overcooked and rather dry... The waiter had a rather over active elbow and managed to pour an entire bottle of white wine into four glasses .... a lot of wine in glass is rather obscene ... and unattractive.... we are not drinking wine like common beer! The second night I had the gnocchi with hen of the woods - it was beyond divine. Hen of the woods is just the most delectable mushroom in all of Christendom and I cannot recommend it enough. The wine pouring into our two glasses which much more gentlemanly. Overall 3 stars - keep away from the salmon or send it back if it is overdone (and with hindsight I should have done that).

1  Thank Lee Alexander R
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

It's been a long time since I've had perfectly cooked scallops but I certainly did tonight! Not only were they perfectly prepared but they were perfectly paired with sausage, kale and white beans. It was such a unique pairing but one that tickled my tastebuds with every bite. The combinations were truly a taste explosion.

1  Thank 749sierras
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Sit at the bar as they have excellent and knowledgeable bar staff to help with all questions. Good wine list, food is very good as well and good location.

1  Thank LonP_12