“Great coffee ”
Review of Pour Cleveland

Pour Cleveland
Ranked #1 of 38 Coffee & Tea in Cleveland
Price range: USD 0 - USD 10
Description: Cleveland's first international multi-roaster coffee bar. Dedicated to providing our customers with unique and diverse taste experiences.
Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

So cool coffee shop in downtown Cleveland,great service,my pour over was so delicious,little bit difficult with a parking

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 24 October 2018

Quick cup of Kenyan on way out of town. This was GREAT coffee. Small shop and a very fast in and out so that is all I can say.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 14 October 2018

I stop by on the way to work for my morning coffee. Great staff, interesting decor and the coffee is great. Some small snacks available.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I stumbled upon this cafe. I had a pour over, which had a deep beautiful taste. The apple turnover had a nice spicy kick from the ginger. Staff were friendly, great ambience.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Great coffee! Thanks to the Batista for mentioning things to do in the city, art museum and The Christmas story house. It was great! We thanked him the next day when we got more coffee.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Pour Cleveland? Share your experiences!