“Oh my, yum!”

East Coast Original Frozen Custard
Ranked #8 of 48 Dessert in Cleveland
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Simply sweet! There is nothing pretentious about East Coast Custard. Not a million different flavors to choose from, but the classics with a few daily specials are enough. I've tried the salted caramel and banana walnut on two separate visits and both were delicious. My husband had a banana split, which was huge, and our girls shared a vanilla custard with strawberry sauce...no complaints. I'm sure we'll return!

There are newer reviews for East Coast Original Frozen Custard

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

I have been going to East Coast for around four years now and I've never been disappointed. There is no other place to even compare. The buckeye concrete with all of its chocolate, reese's peanut butter cups goodness is impossible to resist. I am a concrete addict.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Mmmm, just seeing the name stirs taste buds-creamy custard filled with flavor. We stop in for tin roof sundaes and end up bringing quarts and suckers home every time. The best.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

The return of spring is not complete without a trip to East Coast Custard. I love this place and love the custard. Although I usually try the special flavors of the day, I almost always end up with a vanilla cone.

As usual, it was fantastic. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 8 April 2016

Great treat and always busy! They have yummy flavors and the prices are excellent! they also have shakes and sundaes, something for everyone!