“Excellent Breakfast!”

Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 September 2018

We had breakfast here while in Cleveland and it was excellent. As good as any NY Deli for sure! I would highly recommend trying it if you're in the area. The lunch menu looked great too!

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Rediscovered this local establishment last month. Have now taken the familyn there 4-5 times for easy late dinners.
Friendly service. Very quick attentive service. Have has a variety of meals ranging from corn beef sandwiches to their egg & cheese bagel sandwiches. Corn beef rivals other NE Ohio estabklishements and their breakfasts do too.
Its filling, good food brought out by friendly serving staff.Have not had a "dinner" but between the size of their sandiches & generous sides (fries) you leave very full.
Excellent place to stop in for an any time of day breakfast or deli sandwich.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Great food! Service was excellent even though they were quite busy. Started with a plate of pickles and kept getting better. I had the chopped liver and it was buttery smooth and stacked high. Had not had chopped liver in 30 years but don't remember it ever being so good. My wife had a reuben and couldn't finish half it was so big. Did I say yummy! Great food and service.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

I no longer live in the Cleveland, Ohio area, but when I do return for a visit, my wife and I typically dine there 3 to 4 times. The food is pricey but worth it. It is deli food prepared the old fashion way. I also loved the updated decor. All in all visiting Jack's again was a great experience.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

The Cleveland world seems to be divided by those who love Jack's and those who don't. I'm not a fan. To me the tile decor is cold, the food similar, and the staff indifferent. There are plenty of competing places here in Cleveland to find similar but more tasty food with waiters who smile. Reminds me of an old, tired bus station.