“Love jacks. ”

Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Every time we come here the meals just get better. Have lived in Cleveland heights for 19 years and this has been a stop for every visitor who come over. The barley soup and split pea are amazing. And the sandwiches are way to big in most cases. I do live the chicken salad with the rice

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Stopped by Jack's on a recent trip and had a fantastic Ruben Sandwich. Lots of meat and very tender corn bead. You can share the sandwich. Service was superb and the cost was very reasonable, Nice atmosphere as well. Great value for your money.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

First of all- Delis are sort of like diners in that they don't have the same doting service that other mid-range and fine dining restaurants do. They take your order, refill your coffee, bring your food and check. No frills, and that's ok.

I came here for lunch and it was amazing- loved all their smoked fish. My partner loved the liver spread. The pickled herring was AMAZING, so are their homemade cucumber pickles! I brought home a Russian tea cake for dessert and it was also great. I enjoyed everything about my experience here, and can't wait to go back! They were out of kugel when I got there, but the Heinen's down the street had some!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Living in Delaware now and being a native of Northeastern Ohio, Jack's Deli is my first stop each and every time I travel home! Thank You to the staff who always makes me feel welcome.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

very good food very good customerservice very helpful staff nice people very helful good food will go back