“Pastrami is my best friend!”

Jack's Deli & Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 1,862 Restaurants in Cleveland
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 July 2015

As if I could only fall in love with one item, which one would it be? I loved the half sour pickles! Did I mention that I pretty much hate cumcumbers? I'm sad to twll you that not only did I eat all of the pickles that they brought to the table but the Matzo Ball soup and Thank goodness that I was not aware when I ordered the Pastrami sandwich that I ordered the Not so hungry size because I may have eaten that entire thing as well.
This place was great!

There are newer reviews for Jack's Deli & Restaurant

Reviewed 13 July 2015

Latkes and Lox! Pickles that tasted like NY! Comfortable diner atmosphere. Friendly wait staff. Very enjoyable place to satisfy my deli cravings.

Kirsten B, Marketing Agency at Jack's Deli & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2015

Hi Becky! Thanks for visiting Jack's Deli. Your positive review made us happy! We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

This is a great spot for any meal. The food is basic but generally good. It seems a tad pricey. The service can be spotty. Great pastrami! Should not need to ask for pickles.

Reviewed 20 June 2015

There were over 20 members of our families in town for our son's wedding last week. We planned a family get-together for Friday night and ordered platters from Jack's. We've had lunches and dinners there many times with our children and grandchildren, who all love to return. Two huge platters were delivered in time for our dinner. On each, there were four meats, two cheeses, pickles and olives. One platter had cole slaw in the middle, the other held potato salad. Jack's sent four loaves of rye bread -- one plain, three seeded. I bought Stadium Mustard at the restaurant the day I went in to order the platters. Gary was knowledgeable and helpful with amounts, so I left it all to him. The platters were copious and we even had leftovers for a few days. We will return to the restaurant regularly and order out again for any sort of event.

Reviewed 19 June 2015

Went here for breakfast on a Saturday morning while in Cleveland based on search, reviews, and recommendation. Didn't find the experience as strong as others have. We were seated promptly in the restaurant and engaged by the wait staff after a few minutes. Jack's has substantial seating for a small storefront restaurant, seemed clean and organized. Eventually, served the wrong order and had to wait for the proper order to be prepared. Staff acted like it was our fault that they served us the wrong order. Didn't see or hear from anyone on wait staff until they slid the check on the table. Glad to leave as the entire experience left a feeling of unpleasantness with us.