“Incredibly fast and tasty”

Nate's Deli & Restaurant
Ranked #86 of 1,875 Restaurants in Cleveland
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Falafel, shwarma, homous taboulieh all excellent. Been coming there for years sometimes multiple times per week. The kithchen runs like a well oiled machine with each family member attending to their station. You usually get your order within 2-5 minutes of placing your order. During colder months be sure to try the chicken soup.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

My family and I went on the recommendation of a former student. We loved it,
We all ordered gyros, and they were delicious. The hummus was amazingly smooth, needless to say we devoured everything.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

We stopped in on a whim and were really impressed. Great falafel etc. not greasy on the least, served with hot peppers, and baba ganouch like butter! I ate it with a spoon (and I lived on the Mediterranean). Friendly, helpful and fast service.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

I would frequent Nate's a few times a month when I worked in this neighborhood. The owners are so friendly and helpful. The food was always full of flavor and quick service. They recently began accepting credit cards as well

Reviewed 15 December 2016

Had the spinach pie, some baba ganoush and some iced tea. I'm a bit of an ice tea perfectionist.....no bitter taste or rancid taste. Everything was exceptional. I was there at an off time and had excellent service even when I was the only one in the restaurant. Have always gotten a great meal here and always choose the middle eastern items.