“Lamb burger ”

Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

The wait staff was attentive but expect a wait to be seated. Plenty of craft beers to choose from and the best lamb burger ever. EVER. The restaurant is designed for the modern day hipster so the menu is designates vegan, gluten free, ect items. Also good for the vegan dinner dictator in the family.

Kayla B, Public Relations Manager at Townhall, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2016

Thank you for coming in, it's great to hear that you enjoyed the lamb burger! We hope to see you in again soon!

Reviewed 4 October 2016

We were in Cleveland for the Autism Walk and my sister's friend recommended that we eat here due to our group having several vegetarians. It was a busy Sunday so we at on the side were you place your order at the counter and then they bring it to you. None of us particularly cared for what we ordered (I had the Ohio City Burrito).

We are disappointed to hear this, we are always looking to improve and would love to hear more about the other dishes and how we can improve. We appreciate your coming in and we hope you'll give us another chance!

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Big selection of local beers. Pleasantly surprised by the food and great service from the staff. We had to wait 30 minutes for a table but it was worth it as we sat at the bar having a drink.

Kayla B, Public Relations Manager at Townhall, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2016

Thank you for coming in and taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that you enjoyed! We hope to see you in again soon!

Reviewed 27 September 2016

I stayed at Cleveland Hostel and Townhall was down the street. Someone on the street recommended Townhall. I was pleasantly surprised that they were the only place in Cleveland that was verified to serve only GMO free and organic food. They even have gluten free options. I had a pasta bowl which was wonderful! I told the waitress how my daughter was in Cleveland Metro Hospital ICU from a bike accident & I came from Michigan to be with her for the week. The waitress came back without a bill & said my meal was on the house ! She told my story to her boss, Wow! Thanks so much!

Linda,

It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we are so happy to have had you! I hope that your daughter is doing much better! We hope to see you in again soon!

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

From the street it looks like your typical bar. From the menu it's something completely different. At first glance you have many of the same things you can get at most pubs but when you dig a little deeper you find the options seem almost limitless. When I say options I'm talking about the kind of things that typically make a restaurant owners head spin. Townhall does an amazing job of offering vegetarian and vegan alternatives and selections for so many things on their menu that it solves the problem of what to do with "that vegan" in the group. All joking aside, they pull off a super diverse menu with an excellent quality of food that tastes great. I'm super impressed. Great job Townhall!

Kayla B, Public Relations Manager at Townhall, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

Matt,

Thank you for coming in and taking the time to leave a review! It's great to hear that you enjoyed. We hope to see you in again soon!