“Time to Balance Wait Time vs. Quality”
Review of Crepes De Luxe

Crepes De Luxe
Ranked #25 of 50 Dessert in Cleveland
Reviewed 10 July 2018

This is a highlight of the WSM for my daughter, but the last 2 trips, I've waited in line for an hour or more as they crank out crepes at a pace of roughly 24/hour (that's right folks, they have 2 crepe irons, each crepe is roughly 5 minutes to prepare (I almost passed out when the crepe chef threw one out, extending my wait!). I have no problem with the quality here, but you need to take a look at the line in front of you and try to size up how long your wait will be. There was a third, unused iron the entire time and absolutely no sense of urgency to help move the line faster.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

This place is delicious but expect to wait. We had a short line and it still took about 20 minutes to get our crepes. We’ve eaten here twice. My teenage son loves the savory CBC (Chicken, Bacon, Cheddar). My daughter loves just strawberries on her crepe. They both ordered the same thing each time. My first visit I ordered The King (PB, dark chocolate, and banana) which was delicious and super rich. This time I ordered the Red and Black (strawberries and Nutella) which was divine but not as decadent/rich. I would order both again.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Great crepes. The line is long on the weekends. But easy to get a crepe on weekdays. The staff seems a little curt at times but having worked in a kitchen I would say they are focused on their tasks with little time for small talk. Go for the food not for gushy ‘macaroni grill’ type service

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Why oh why didn't I look at reviews before coming here. Perhaps because the smell of freshly made crepes was enticing. We stood on a fairly long line with a gal, bun in hair, ring through nose and a nasty attitude. Not ,"may I help the next person?", but what do you want and move down. Doughy tasteless crepe with green bananas. You can't mess up nutella so that saved it. She put the topping two inches away from edge so you just had one mouthful of dough after the other. No and No save yourself the trouble and go get something tasty from a bakery.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

While reading other reviews, I can agree that the lines ARE long, you WILL wait and they are NOT friendly at all. One girl, yep just one, was taking the orders, the money and making the crepes. She was not nice but she was insanely busy. She worked as quickly as she could, was extremely organized and very clean. And she made beautiful, delicious crepes! I had the Citron Creme plus strawberries. It smelled like a lemony, buttery dream! Definitely a great value and very generous portions of every topping. I would not miss out on this place!

Date of visit: March 2018