“Worth the wait”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Went on Labor Day and had a 45 minute wait but it was well worth it. We all got the Cajun fries and loved them. The blueberry pancakes were truly the best I ever had. Everybody was happy with their choices - Grumpy' s special, eggs benedict, wrap and omelette. 3 of us also loved the coffee. Our waitress was awesome. She told us we could buy the coffee there so we got a couple pounds. Wish we had a place like this back home.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I have the burger and my husband had the turkey Club. Both were exceptionally good! The bread on my burger melted in your mouth. I have provolone cheese and you could taste it in every bite. I would almost go so far as to say it's probably the best burger I've ever had, yes ever!

Turkey club has a generous portion of turkey, not one of these two slices of turkey sandwiches. The turkey was probably an inch thick!

Service was great, service with a smile! Natalie was great, very attentive without hovering over us.

Will make a stop back here again for sure.

Pictures is half of the hamburger sandwich. They don't have your typical french fries. But boy were they good. You can get them without the Cajun season. My husband had them with the seasoning and he said they were good not overly spicy for him.

Although they don't serve alcohol they do have bring your own closed bottle.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

We went for breakfast and had the Grumpy"s best. Eggs anyway, bacon, reg. potatoes, and your choice of toast. Very good. The café was clean and the waitress was good also.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I had a western Omelet, worst I've ever had. Made on a grill, flat and tasteless. Cajun fries are really good. My husband had biscuit and Gravy, also wonderful.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

I was starving and based on another reviewer I ordered the breakfast burrito. Being one who believes a breakfast burrito should be eggs, sausage and cheese (no rice or beans) I was very satisfied. Straightforward, a side of salsa, and excellent service. Cannot comment on the other dishes but the menu looked amazing.

Date of visit: August 2017