USD 182
USD 131
USD 116
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 144/night.

USD 252
USD 465
RitzCarlton.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 527/night.

All reviewsfront desksmall kitchenetteroom serviceliving roomvalet parkingkeurig coffee makersitting areaking suitethe hotel managercomfortable hoteltwo blocksuniversity circlevalet servicethe entire hotelconvenient locationhotel restaurantfitness center
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Affordable, very clean, room smelled good, great service, waitresses, bellhop, bartenders, valet parking. Everything was great and we would stay here again in a minute. We were treated very well and really liked the suites and set-up of the room.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sherice H, Administrative Assistant to the Hotel Manager at InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear milwaukeetravele2018,

Many thanks for your online review! It's great to learn that you appreciated the cleanliness of your room and the friendly service from our staff. We're happy to learn that you would stay with us again and we hope that it won't be too long before we have that opportunity to host you once more. Again, thank you so very much for your review!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Great hotel. Great stay. Hotel lobby, restaurant and room were very clean and had great eye appeal. I will definitely stay at this hotel when I travel back to Cleveland. Great shuttle service to Cleveland Clinic.

Room Tip: Wonderful room. Very comfortable bed. All the amenities, microwave, refrigerator, two flat screen TVs. Very roomy suite. Very professional, courteous, helpful front desk staff. Great shuttle service. Very friendly restaurant and housekeeping staff.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sherice H, Administrative Assistant to the Hotel Manager at InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Lorraine C,

We're happy that you had a great stay with us. Thank you for your kind review! We're excited that you have resolved to stay with us in the future as we anticipate providing you with the same great service that you have come to expect. Until then, all the best!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This hotel is beautiful! It is clean, well appointed, and the rooms are spacious. Each room has a small refrigerator and microwave. The only downside and I mean only downside is the parking situation. You have to use valet or park 2 blocks down in a parking garage. Valet is fine but you can't access your car easily unless you have the valet bring it to you. It's just a little bothersome, but not enough to change my rating.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank krange1

Dear krange1,

I'm happy to learn that you had a great stay with us recently and that you liked the quality of our guest rooms. I'm sorry that valet parking would not have been your ideal choice, but I am relieved that it did not damage your experience with us. We hope it won't be too long before you visit us again!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The employees are fantastic and work hard to make your stay comfortable. This hotel, in no way compares to an Intercontinental Franchise abroad. It’s not in the same category as an overseas Intercon.

I stayed at the Cleveland Intercontinental Suites hotel longer than 39 days during my Cleveland Clinic visit. I was very happy with the room configuration and the housekeeping staff. This is important for such a long stay. The restaurant was ok, but expensive. The restaurant staff were great, but the food, far below average, and room service so ridiculously overpriced I only made that mistake once.

The location is great for visiting the clinic, but it’s in an otherwise abhorrent location. A two-block walk toward downtown puts you in a ghetto where you may (will) be constantly accosted by drug addicts, drunks, and aggressive youth. Stay away from this area. It is very, very, very dangerous. There are police cars everywhere and it seems they are nowhere close-by when needed.

The exercise room is top notch. Laundry room- expensive, expensive, expensive. Nine dollars to wash and dry. The two washing machines are extra small, forcing you to pay ten dollars for a normal load. The dryers are normal size.

Very comfortable bed, but so so furniture. Sort of old and dingy. The refrigerator and microwave are great and there’s a wet/bar sink for washing produce.

The employees made this hotel manageable. Without such a great staff, the building and fixture itself at only okay.

The daily rate is steep compared to the doubletree, which is only two blocks away, and the Intetcon is cost prohibitive for long-term stays for an average middle-class wage worker.

Overall - great staff, very pricy, older/used furniture, so-so food, close to Clinic, but lousy location otherwise. I hope this helps.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank RDSIII
mnd227, Manager at InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear RDSIII,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us recently. It’s our pleasure to have served you and we’re happy that you had a comfortable stay. My staff will be very encouraged by your remarks about their service. I’m happy you found our location convenient for your Cleveland Clinic visits and we hope that everything went well in that regard.

I’m sorry you did not feel safe in the community surrounding the Hotel. We have not had reports of guests being accosted by others and so if this was your experience, we are very sorry to hear. Should you return to stay with us, please let us know how we may assist you with getting around town. I’m also sorry that you found some prices to be expensive. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I thank you on behalf of my team for sharing your experience. If there is anything that I may be able to assist you with at this point, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at 216-707-4200. We wish you all the best and thank you once more for being our guest.

Moussa Ndiaye

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Intercontinental Suites Hotel in October 2017 for 2 nights.

The hotel was chosen to offer a central location to attend a function in the Cleveland downtown area.

There was offsite parking available. I utilized the valet parking for my stay.

The check in process for the hotel was very smooth and efficient.

Hotel staff were very pleasant and friendly throughout our stay. Being able to offer suggestions for the area.

The hotel room was clean and had the modern updates.

There hotel room was quiet for our stay.

The hotel is only a few minutes drive from the Cleveland downtown area. A great option for a stay using a taxi service.

Would definitely recommend this hotel for your next stay in the Cleveland area.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Sherice H, Administrative Assistant to the Hotel Manager at InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Liven_Da_Dream,

Your recommendation of our property means a great deal to us. Thank you for staying at our InterContinental Suites Hotel and for taking the time to write a review about your experience. We very much appreciate your loyalty and look forward to the next opportunity that we will have to host you. Until then, we wish you all the best!