“Perfect downtown Cleveland loft w/ top notch...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Matthew M
“Perfect downtown Cleveland loft w/ top notch owners”
Reviewed 15 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

I stayed at David and Bill's downtown loft in Cleveland for an industry conference. I traveled by myself, but the unit would be great for a couple too. You can't find a better location in Cleveland, and the price was well under what others at the conference paid for a hotel. The building is extremely safe and has keyless entry both from the street, and when entering the unit. This building is a short walk to all of the action in Cleveland - including all sports stadiums, top restaurants, and nightlife.

From the day I booked the property on FlipKey, through the end of my stay, David and Bill were incredibly responsive and helpful. They sent complete instructions on how to enter the apartment, among other important pieces of information, well before my stay. We communicated often while I was staying in the rental, and David even brought me a bag of pears from his tree! To my delight, they left me a complimentary bottle of red wine to enjoy. Also, David and Bill stocked the fridge with breakfast foods, also complimentary. There were plenty of blankets and linens, and the bed was quite comfortable. It is these little touches that show David and Bill are absolute pros, and the best in the business.

I would 100% recommend staying at this rental when visiting Cleveland, and I would do so again in a heartbeat.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Loft layout, food provided, cleanliness, owner responsiveness, location
Liked least: all good
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Mindy C
“great place”
Reviewed 23 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

I absolutely loved it here, way better than any hotel. Great location near so many places to eat if you're wanting to get out for the evening. Also so many lovely sights around to be seen. Very clean and easy to find. I would definitely stay here again the next time i'm around the area.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
12 Sep 2014
It was an absolute pleasure to host you. Thank you for renting my downtown Cleveland condo.

VA
Reviewed 19 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
19 Dec 2013
From one dog lover to another, thank you very much for the wonderful review.

Best regards,

MD.
Reviewed 9 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
9 Nov 2013
Thank you, Amy! It was a pleasure to host you!
Brigitte...
Taos, New Mexico
“Almost impossible to find, dingy but clean, good location”
Reviewed 24 October 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Due to the absence of a proper address and the non-availability of the owner upon arrival via phone (cell and home), we spent 3 hours walking around town (impossible to find by car) looking for the place and finally got help from a leasing office that had nothing to do with the rental but was able to tell us where it was by looking at the pictures of the interior. Apparently others had been there to find help before. There were several problems not disclosed in the ads: Parking was extra and public and albeit easy to find during the day time, quite risky at night as people were out there en masse drinking and throwing bottles all night long. This also made the apartment extremely noisy after dark. There was an odd odor when we first arrived, which gave away the fact that no one had been staying there in quite a while. The owner was nice enough to leave some breakfast items and fruit from his garden for us, which was a plus. There was other food as well, which we did not use since we were there to check out the local dining scene, which was within walking distance. That was a plus. The place was clean, but the sheets on the bed etc. were old and dingy. A lamp needed repair. The TV worked, but there were only 4 channels. On the 2nd night of our stay, the lock, which was hard to use, caused the handle of the door to fall off and we were locked out several times. Again, the owner was not available. He acted as if none of this had ever happened before when we finally reached him, but it was clear that the lock had been messed with before since the door around it was scratched up... many other minor things were weird - it was next to the jail and police station, not right across from the Public Square as indicated in the ad.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Within walking distance (1.5 miles) from the restaurant we wanted to eat at (Michael Symon's Lola)
Liked least: The lock-out situation and wasting 3 hours finding the place
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
23 Oct 2013
Brigitte B sent a message to me on 9/2/13 (please see below), almost 2 months before posting this, so I'm not understanding why she wrote what she wrote as it was full of inaccuracies and the tone is very different.

My current Airbnb guest sent me a message a few minutes ago stating that he let himself in and did not encounter any problems. He added that he likes my condo's "modern look."

Currently I have 23 positive reviews at Airbnb with no negative reviews. My condo has an Airbnb top ranking for whole home rentals in the Cleveland area.

Here's the exact message I received from Brigitte B:

From: Brigitte B
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2013 10:12 PM
To: Dave C.
Subject: Re: Brigitte: phone charger found in bedroom (Cleveland loft - tripadvisor.com / flipkey.com).
Hi Dave,
Yes the charger is mine, but I have several, so please keep it for future use... we had a great time at your place and will be back soon to revisit. The knob situAtion freaked us out a bit but we still got a great night's sleep. Thanks for all... Brigitte
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing