1,716 results
All reviews progressive field front desk indians game ball park baseball stadium breakfast buffet rock and roll hall parking fee shuttle service directly across the street pool and hot tub free shuttle sporting events walking distance jacobs field nice stay playhouse square
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Our high school group stayed here for a basketball game. Great stay - accommodating staff, clean rooms, nice breakfast, great food at the bar. They did everything they could to make our large group stay pleasant. Staff was exceptional, from front desk, bartender, to breakfast buffet help. Location & parking exceptional. Will defiantly come back for either a baseball or basketball game.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIClevelandDntwn, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to review our property and staff experience; We greatly appreciate your feedback, and are thrilled that you had an excellent stay! We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

I’d say this was a solid 3.5 Star stay.

Customer service was on point. Especially from our shuttle driver, Jan. One of the most awesome people I have met. Ever.
Clean rooms.
Keurig coffee
On-site restaurant/bar
Plenty of wall outlets by the beds
Hot shower
Fridge and microwave
Shuttle

Noise. The walls are about as thin as I have found. Large group of children next door, and I could hear nearly every word of the conversations being had a normal volume. I could also hear the movie being played off an iPad. Heating units also extremely noisy. This isn’t a quick fix that can be made, but be aware before booking if you are worried about that.

Disregarded DND sign one day and started pounding on my door while I was sleeping (about 10 am). Since I was in town for work and sleep strange hours due to my job, this was unfortunate. Also, thin walls=hearing every word of the housekeepers conversation.

Cleveland in general has a long way to go in a lot of areas. Could be a city on the rise. Had to walk to work and nearly none of the sidewalks to the city center were kept free of snow and ice. Also, restaurants keep weird hours and many are closed on Sunday. Not a lot of Grubhub options if staying in.

In recap, stay here if you are in town for a sporting event as the hotel is nice enough and the customer service makes up for the poor construction planning (thin walls). If in town for a theater event, try staying closer to the city center.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and reviewing the property and team, we greatly appreciate your kind remarks and feedback of HGI. We welcome and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 8 February 2018

The bed was so extremely uncomfortable, even after trying to adjust it with the knobs on the sides, per the instructions of the STICKY NOTE attached to the headboard. Also, $18 for parking in a small lot, open to the winter elements? I expected a covered lot or something a little nicer for $18.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIClevelandDntwn, Rooms Division Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We strive to provide an exceptional experience to each of our guest and I sincerely apologize that we have fallen short during your stay. I want to ensure that we address your concerns with the appropriate team, however I would need more information to locate your stay details. If you can please reach out to me at your earliest convenience with more details so I can ensure this is an isolated incident I would greatly appreciate it. I can be reached via the contact information below.

Best Regards,

Joe Romanish
Rooms Division Manager
216-658-6400

Reviewed 3 February 2018

Comfort of bed was below average for a Hilton Garden Inn. Staff was very friendly, only reason for average rating overall was comfort of bed. Staff was 5 stars and offered to switch rooms, but informed me all rooms had been remodeled last year and I had one more night to stay and didn't accept the offer, expected the next bed would be the same if they were all remodeled last year.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking a moment to review our property, in addition to your kind remarks of our staff. I will share your comments with my team, and we will use your feedback to improve our property for our guests.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

This is very nice hotel for the price, especially given that it is just a block from Progressive Field and a short Uber ride from all the things to do downtown. We enjoyed our stay here and I have already booked a night for my son's high school graduation since I live 3 hours away from him

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple