1,583 results
All reviews cleveland clinic hardwood floors historic hotel double tree university circle shuttle service cookies old building case western reserve university valet parking mile radius art museum hotel shuttle free shuttle severance hall self park valet staff
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I do not know much about the history of this hotel (one can easily find out-I assume), so I’ll say a few words about how I felt staying there. Since I like old buildings that have character, immediately I stepped in I felt overwhelmed by its beauty. I particularly enjoyed the high ceilings, the tall windows parquet flooring. Very likely this hotel was one of the best in Cleveland. It’s situated in the vicinity of shops, cultural district, restaurants even hospitals like the reputable Cleveland Clinic. I very strongly recommend it.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Steven P, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton The Tudor Arms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would recommend us to a friend. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Stayed at this hotel to bring my family member to Cleveland clinic for health care and I was very pleased with the proximity to the clinic, free shuttle, and attentiveness of staff throughout the stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Our plane was delayed and we didn’t make it to the hotel until after midnight. No problem: there was a valet ready to take our car and a pleasant and helpful man at the desk to welcome us. The room is huge, with two queen beds, and big windows looking over the city. I guess I could do without the $20/day parking fee, but that seems pretty standard for any big city hotel these days, and at least this hotel includes valet in the fee. And really, the really high quality of the staff makes up for any perceived issues with the place. This may be the best hotel staff of any hotel I’ve stayed, including Four Seasons, etc. Really fine, friendly folks.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

The staff here was very friendly, even though they were dealing with lots of guests for the conference I was participating in. Rooms were very nice, obviously newly renovated. Nicely decorated, comfortable. Would definitely stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your experience! Our staff works hard to exceed guest expectations and it is so rewarding to read about your most recent stay.
We will look forward to welcoming you back, hopefully in the very near future.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Great breakfast, customer service and shuttle is an added bonus to anyplace within a 2 mile arduous. Historic hotel within walking distance to the College of Bishops conference that I was there to attend.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Steven P, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton The Tudor Arms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

6. Thank you for sharing your review of your stay with us in Cleveland. We appreciate your comments on the outstanding service you received from our team, shuttle and our food and beverage offerings. The team looks forward to your next visit and meeting all your expectations once again.