“Great food and service!”

Encore at the Wyndham Playhouse Square
Ranked #299 of 1,912 Restaurants in Cleveland
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Encore and Blue Bar are located inside the Wyndham Cleveland at PlayhouseSquare. We offer Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Our proximity to the theater district make us a great spot for pre-theater dining. Our all you can eat lunch buffet is the the fastest and best lunch in the district. Blue Bar offers 1/2 price beverages and appetizers, Monday - Friday, 4:30pm-7:00pm.
Reviewed 21 October 2016

We had bar food one night and it was great! The next day we had the buffet for lunch and it was fantastic! Great prices!

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Perfect for happy hour before your show at Playhouse Square! Reasonable drink prices and half priced appetizers! The one server and one bar tender are kept busy! Pulled pork sliders, Caribbean Pork Medallions, Beef Kabobs, Nachos, Walleye Tacos and more. Our first visit here, but we'll be back!

1  Thank Will H
Reviewed 21 September 2016

I ate in the Encore one time and that was for breakfast. I ordered the Buffett and should have looked more closely before doing so. There was a chef cooking eggs and she did a great job. The eggs were cooked perfectly. The rest of the buffet was just like the hotel - a little old and not cared for. There were also many flies and gnats dining with me. I ate my eggs and got out of there as quickly as possible. This whole hotel/restaurant just needs management.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

We had planned to go out for breakfast, but the smells coming from Encore when we exited the elevator from our room were enticing...so glad we stayed here! The buffet was filled with something for everyone, from savory to sweet, along with a manned omelet bar for made-to-order omelets. Fresh fruit galore, several types of bread, etc, etc. The waitstaff was very fun and friendly and we lingered much longer than necessary. Well worth the time!

Reviewed 3 September 2016

Nice atmosphere, nice staff, but the food was just average. I ordered some wings to go that were so hot, I had to rinse them off in the room sink before I could even eat them. Also, the dessert choices were limited and not very tasty. Twice, I didn't even finish eating it.

When everything else has long since closed downtown, this is a fair option. However, nothing I would race to when there are other options. It was just ok.