“Great breakfast and lunch”

Encore at the Wyndham Playhouse Square
Ranked #314 of 1,984 Restaurants in Cleveland
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Encore and Blue Bar are located inside the Wyndham Cleveland at PlayhouseSquare. We offer Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Our proximity to the theater district make us a great spot for pre-theater dining. Our all you can eat lunch buffet is the the fastest and best lunch in the district. Blue Bar offers 1/2 price beverages and appetizers, Monday - Friday, 4:30pm-7:00pm.
Reviewed 23 August 2016

The hotel does not include breakfast . They have a very good buffet Complete with made to order eggs , waffles, omletts . Meats oatmeal coffee and juice included . The staff very helpful and attentive. The lunch for just $10 dollars is worth every penny . Come with a salad bar , soup and 4 different entres each day . Includes coffee ,tea or soda . Great staff and service

Reviewed 16 July 2016

I ordered something affordable under the First Impressions side of the menu. I got a very bad impression when I was served a toddler sized portion. It was good but small!

However, the happy hour half price appetizers were good. The BBQ sliders were delicious. There are other good, reasonably priced places to eat nearby. I would recommend not eating here unless it is weekday happy hour.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

We should have known better when we were taken to a table for 2 with a reservation for 6. It went downhill from there. Most entrees were upper $20 to $30 something. My tiny overcooked 3 scallops came with maybe a teaspoon of peas and 4 pieces of cauliflower. We waited over an hour for our food which might explain why it was overcooked. I don't usually bother leaving bad reviews and just don't go back but in this case I feel I am doing a public service. Don't go there.

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

Menu was extremely limited and pricey for what it is. The bar was very loud, and in spite only 2 others tables had guests besides ours, the service was horrible. Took 20 minutes to get my check after I asked for it. Find another place to try, this one isn't what you're looking for.

Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

Went on a Sunday before a play, not a lot open on a Sunday for lunch in the playhouse square area. We left plenty of time to get to the play unfortunately they were turning over from breakfast to lunch and didn't have any sense of urgency to want to help us. We also ordered a couple of drinks which took 20 minutes to come. I had the chicken wrap which was very dry and my husband had a burger which he said was very good. The fries were good we both got them on the side and were served hot. Service was just ok, I would pick somewhere else next time we need to eat before a play.