“Timeless classics in a peaceful patio”

L'Albatros Brasserie + Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
L'Albatros Brasserie + Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 1,999 Restaurants in Cleveland
Price range: USD 20 - USD 45
Cuisines: French, Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ford Drive
Transit: The RTA Health Line bus stops in University Circle at E. 115th Street. L'Albatros is located approximately 3 blocks from the bus stop.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Over the course of a few days I ate here twice and met for coffee once. In addition to being friendly and courteous, the staff really know their stuff. Everything I tasted, I liked. They had a tasty hard cider on the list - use with caution!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,020)

Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

The food was fine with the best being the appetizer mushroom French toast. Food service was slow. Thank you.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018

This restaurant was very busy, but we were treated like we were the only customers. The wine selection was extensive, and the sommelier was knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. Our server Michelle was attentive and offered great recommendations. The rest of the staff who assisted us were prompt, and we never had to wait to be offered anything. The appetizers, entrees, and desserts were amazing. The next time we travel to Cleveland, we will look forward to returning to this restaurant.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

If I had to review the dessert, service, and ambience, then I’d give this place 5 stars.
Well... the food was good; good, not great. My husband and I started with soup - (cream of?) potato. It was delicious. Very well-served. As an entree, he got the roasted trout and I got the vegetable cassoulet. Nothing that I couldn’t make at home. Nothing special besides the fancy-looking plates.
The dessert definitely was the highlight of our dinner. Not for my husband, though. We got the chocolate Napoleon and I simply loved it!!

Would I return? If I’m with some friends or family, I think I’ll take them there.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 23 October 2018

We had a late lunch in a room with a fireplace. Outside dining is available if the weather permits. The crispy chicken livers and the spaghetti with lamb meatballs were very good. Service was friendly and good.

Date of visit: October 2018