1,630 results
All reviews valet parking rock and roll hall great location within walking distance progressive field hall of fame free breakfast valet staff the breakfast area few blocks yogurt r r would definitely stay here again easy walk science center indians game self park
Reviewed 14 September 2018

Stayed here while visiting the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The Hampton is in a convenient location and has the typical expectations for staying in a Hampton Inn property. Great price offering a good value for downtown.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear I5landG1rlz,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. It is encouraging to hear that your stay was enjoyable; our associates strive to provide a pleasant experience. We look forward to a return visit.

Best,
Paul Motta

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Overall the accommodations were great. You cant beat the location and price either. You may have issues getting your room cleaned. Both times the staff didnt get to our room until we were trying to relax after walking around all day.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear steffyac,

I’m sorry that you found housekeeping service underwhelming; please forgive us. Our housekeeping team does work from 8am-5pm, but we do take requests should you need your room serviced within a particular time frame. Guest satisfaction is our highest priority and I regret that we left you disappointed. Your feedback is welcomed as it encourages improvement for future stays. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. I'm glad that our location and accommodations were well suited to your travels.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights during a conference at the convention center. I’m usually a big Hampton Inn fan and this experience just wasn’t really up to par.

The pros:
-great location (walking distance to a ton of sights and restaurants)
-garage parking right across the street (or valet for $30/ night)
-reasonable rates
-large rooms
-3 elevators

The cons:
-building is old and rooms are worn
-the 7th floor had a faint sulphuric smell
-bed was very hard
-desk and bedside tables had not been wiped down
-breakfast was pretty bad- stick to cereal and yogurt

If you’re a Hilton fan there are 3 other properties in the area that I’d look at before staying here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Dear Liz B,

I'm glad that our location was well suited to your convention; thank you for choosing us. It is reflections like yours, which highlight strengths and areas for improvement, that allow us to serve our guests better. We appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton family of hotels.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

It had been two years since our last stay here, and we found that the hotel has had several changes, a few for the good, one for the bad. First, when we were there in fall 2016, they had begun spraying scent all over the lobby and in the rooms. It was overwhelming and I actually asked them not to spray our room when I booked this time. The reservation clerk assured me they don't spray anymore, and they don't, and that is wonderful. They also have new front desk staff, who are very pleasant. However, the breakfast basically sucks. We went down about 9:15 (breakfast ends at 10) and we had lukewarm omelets with a dab of cheese in them that wasn't even melted. The sausage patties were tasty but, again, barely warm. Their fruit selection consisted of a beat-up banana and one green-red apple. That was it. I couldn't even eat the egg. One plus to this hotel is that it is within walking distance of the Rock 'n' Roll Museum.

Stayed: August 2018
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear stopshere87,

I’m delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We thank you for your compliments on our comfortable room and friendly staff. Each member of our team strives daily to deliver a positive guest experience. I’m sorry we fell short of meeting your expectations at breakfast. It is feedback like yours which allows us to improve our guest experience. We appreciate having you as our guest, and we hope you’ll visit us again soon.

Best,

Reviewed 2 September 2018

Very friendly staff and a great location. We were walking distance to Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, football, baseball and incredible 4th street restaurants. We will certainly stay here again when we return to Cleveland.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple