1,627 results
All reviews valet parking rock and roll hall great location within walking distance progressive field hall of fame free breakfast valet staff the breakfast area few blocks yogurt r r would definitely stay here again easy walk science center indians game self park
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights during a conference at the convention center. I’m usually a big Hampton Inn fan and this experience just wasn’t really up to par.

The pros:
-great location (walking distance to a ton of sights and restaurants)
-garage parking right across the street (or valet for $30/ night)
-reasonable rates
-large rooms
-3 elevators

The cons:
-building is old and rooms are worn
-the 7th floor had a faint sulphuric smell
-bed was very hard
-desk and bedside tables had not been wiped down
-breakfast was pretty bad- stick to cereal and yogurt

If you’re a Hilton fan there are 3 other properties in the area that I’d look at before staying here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Dear Liz B,

I'm glad that our location was well suited to your convention; thank you for choosing us. It is reflections like yours, which highlight strengths and areas for improvement, that allow us to serve our guests better. We appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton family of hotels.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

It had been two years since our last stay here, and we found that the hotel has had several changes, a few for the good, one for the bad. First, when we were there in fall 2016, they had begun spraying scent all over the lobby and in the rooms. It was overwhelming and I actually asked them not to spray our room when I booked this time. The reservation clerk assured me they don't spray anymore, and they don't, and that is wonderful. They also have new front desk staff, who are very pleasant. However, the breakfast basically sucks. We went down about 9:15 (breakfast ends at 10) and we had lukewarm omelets with a dab of cheese in them that wasn't even melted. The sausage patties were tasty but, again, barely warm. Their fruit selection consisted of a beat-up banana and one green-red apple. That was it. I couldn't even eat the egg. One plus to this hotel is that it is within walking distance of the Rock 'n' Roll Museum.

Stayed: August 2018
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear stopshere87,

I’m delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We thank you for your compliments on our comfortable room and friendly staff. Each member of our team strives daily to deliver a positive guest experience. I’m sorry we fell short of meeting your expectations at breakfast. It is feedback like yours which allows us to improve our guest experience. We appreciate having you as our guest, and we hope you’ll visit us again soon.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

Very friendly staff and a great location. We were walking distance to Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, football, baseball and incredible 4th street restaurants. We will certainly stay here again when we return to Cleveland.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Nice size rooms clean & quiet. Nice friendly staff for the most part. We did have a nice city view. Breakfast was nice too. I would recommend them. They didn't get a 5 because the Hampton in Niagara Falls is what they were compared toob

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Karl-Saxon M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I’m pleased to hear our clean hotel and convenient location made for an enjoyable stay. We appreciate your recommendation.

Nick Marchuk

Reviewed 27 August 2018

This Hampton Inn is pretty much what you would expect: good, polite service with clean rooms that is close to everything you would want to get to in Downtown Cleveland. You are a 10 minute walk to the lakefront and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, a 10 minute walk to the Gateway District and the 4th Street pedestrian street, and many other things.

The rooms are updated and the beds very comfortable. One downside is that there are no mini-fridges which I found odd, since the only hotels I have been in recently without mini-fridges are in Las Vegas.

Another downside here was the breakfast: it just wasn't that good. The omelets were brown and looked unappetizing, and the french toast strips were rock hard.

All in all, a decent enough hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear CamAndPhoebsDad,

Your feedback assists us in our mission to continuously improve our offerings and guest satisfaction, so we thank you for your time in reviewing our hotel. I’m happy to hear of the comfort you experienced while staying with us. Thank you for your feedback regarding breakfast; I have taken note. On behalf of our entire team, I thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Cleveland Downtown. Please visit us again soon.