“Hilton Head Shuttle”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 2 December 2017

As we prepare to fly the Hilton Head Shuttle in December, my wife is thinking Asian for lunch.

Ok, Thai, Japanese, Indian, Chinese, or Korean?

The Greater Dayton Metropolitan Area restaurant landscape offers numerous choices.

My wife replies Korean in Centerville, and that will be a short, pleasant drive to Kabuki. We both enjoy a greeting from Kabuki owner.

Our stoic server, Tiffany is ok.

Today is a bright sunny day with lots of sunshine to add to the ambience of Kabuki.

Both the lunch and dinner menus provide abundant choices, and my wife is interested in shrimp, eel, sushi, and beef. She requires a few minutes to determine her choices.

We have little to no interest in Asian dining on Hilton Head Island, and we know that Kabuki prepares excellent Korean Lunch boxes.

My wife and I both elect the Bulgogi Beef lunch boxes.
House salad, Shrimp Tempura, Tempura veggies, soup, Bulgogi Beef and veggies, steamed rice, california rolls, with steam tempura sauce.

3  Thank SavantIII_11

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

A friend recommended Kabuki some time ago, I'm sorry it took me so long to try it. We tried various rolls and sashimi as appetizers, all were outstanding. I order bibimbap, my favorite Korean dish, and was very impressed, although some Korean purists would be put off finding kochujang sauce served in ketchup squeeze bottles! Our waitress was most efficient and very friendly, noticed the same from the other waitress serving tables near us. All in all, a great dining experience.

2  Thank FlyingHistory
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Thinking Korean today.

The Greater Dayton Metropolitan has a number of excellent Korean/Japanese restaurants.

Given several hours of tennis today, we elect Kabuli.

Alondra, our server is on task, and exhibits a pleasant personality.

We elect Bulgogi Beef, Served with a House salad, Tempura veggies and shrimp, soup, steamed rice and a California roll.

Service and the Korean lunch are excellent.

We highly recommend.

1  Thank SavantIII_11
Reviewed 27 April 2017

This place is all about the authenticity of the Korean food. I had the dolsot bibimbop and it was truly authentic! Yes!!! Delicious. My boyfriend had the bulgogi, and he absolutely loved it and felt he could eat 3 more of those! Soo good.

1  Thank Yuki C
Reviewed 14 April 2017

´Tis a grand day.

The Greater Dayton Metropolitan Area enjoys a great relationship with area U.S. Armed Service families, and many WPAFB veterans call the Greater Dayton Metropolitan Area home.

One huge benefit is a surfeit of outstanding Korean restaurants. It is nearly impossible to have anything less than a stellar Korean dinner and experience.

We like Centerville’s Kabuki Korean Restaurant. Parking is nearly always inadequate for this very high demand Kabuki Korean Restaurant.

The lunch clientele is a professional class, and is nicely dressed. We note that nearly all diners bypass the lunch specials and order directly from the dinner menu; as do we.

We have decided on a Korean sizzling hot stone bowl; filled with mixed vegetables, fried egg and beef over steamed rice in a sizzling hot stone bowl, accompanied with a side of Korean spicy sauce. We liberally add much more of the Korean spicy sauce.

Because the hot stone bowl is continuing to cook the ingredients, chop sticks must be kept in constant motion.

The menu and cuisine are pure five star.

Rocco, our young server is a true master of the dining, wine, and beer menu.

The ambience, like several other local Korean restaurants requires a professional designer; however, the professional class diners add to the ambience.

This is fine dining at a fraction of the price.

The tariff is appropriate for the fare.

5  Thank SavantIII_11