USD 100
BestWestern.com
Quality Inn(Saint Marys)
USD 104
  • Breakfast included
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites St Marys(Saint Marys)(Great Value!)
USD 87
USD 76
USD 94
Priceline
USD 127
USD 102
Red Roof Inn & Suites Wapakoneta(Wapakoneta)(Great Value!)
USD 80
USD 74
Red Roof
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfree breakfastwafflesper nightthe staff was friendly and helpfullobbymotellakehousekeeping
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

This is a fine and inexpensive little motel for one nights stay with our small dog. Pretty view across the street of a lake. Definitely not the ritz, but totally acceptable. Breakfast was not impressive- juice waffles a bit of fruit.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
BviCelina, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Celina, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Dear Travel_kat2:

Thank you for taking time to leave us a comment about your experience. We are sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations with our breakfast items. We are implementing hot foods to our breakfast. Hope you will visit again soon.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

This room was very nice. Very clean. Most rooms have been upgraded. They are working on upgrading all rooms. A nice continental breakfast in the lobby. We paid $52 per night. Very reasonable. The staff was very courteous and friendly.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Denise G
BviCelina, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Celina, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We are working hard to complete all the updates. Look forward to you stopping by again.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Property was clean, price was very reasonable. The staff was very accomodating. I had to extend due to car trouble, they helped me get my car from the shop, and extended my discount rate to cover my extra night. Desk staff and housekeeping was very helpful; great breakfast, just a very pleasurable stay.

Room Tip: Lakeside view is excellent, first floor was very quiet
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jonnywrench

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We where happy to help with your car trouble, and are glad that you made it home safely. Look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Let me honest, when i first made this reservation i was a little not sure about my choice.
BUT I check the reviews and I as very happy with what I read, so I hoped it was true.
WELL, LET ME TELL YOU, IT WAS TRUE.
Amanda who checked me in was extremely friendly and answered all my questions.. The next morning Kathy, the general manager, was just a pleasant and helped me book my second night. It was that easy.
My room was very clean, the breakfast was a excellent and this Americas Best Value in Celina, OH, i would recommend to anyone on business or needs a place for the night.

Room Tip: Lake view on highway side, but quiet
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank karenkV1752DQ
BviCelina, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Celina, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Price is low.... Outside is old.....Rooms were cold when we got there...Rooms were clean....furniture was updated.... If your looking for a Marriott or Holiday Inn this is not it. If your looking for a cheap place to stay the night, it will do.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are in the process of a remodel, and will look forward to you stopping in to check it out.