“Very rich, creamy ice cream ”

Handel's Homemade Ice Cream
Ranked #7 of 10 Dessert in Canton
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Simple eat outdoors, old timey ice cream parlor. Ice cream was very good. Tried three flavors. Rich and creamy. Generous portions. So many flavors! Must have been about 40 choices.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

All flavours made at each location. Tried a couple and both were very good. Very friendly service. Check this place out.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

What else can be said about ice cream! Great variety at great prices! Our local Jackson stop all summer after the pool!

Reviewed 27 March 2016

I'm not supposed to eat as much ice cream as I used to- but when I do, I'm glad I live near enough to drop by Handel's.

One of my children told me about this wonderful Ice Cream place when I lived in another state. When we would visit-- people would give me directions with Handel's as a prominent starting place.

Wonderful ice cream- my favorite is Chocoholic Chunk, followed closely by Dark Chocolate Almond. [and every other flavor they make].

I remember one time when the young lady at the window discovered my embarrassment at being a few cents short of the cost of my order. She didn't know me- but I assured her I would go home for the money- she told me she'd cover it. I took my ice cream, thankfully, but drove home for the change & back 'lickity-split"- and I never forget the tip jar since then. Great ice cream- and great service [always an ice-cream worthy smile] Delicious!

1  Thank SundayVisitor
Reviewed 30 August 2015

This place was a bit disappointing. We were expecting the old fashioned ice cream parlor with a little atmosphere, but it has seen its better days. Ice cream was okay but not too many choices.

Been to Handel's Homemade Ice Cream? Share your experiences!