“Blank Card capital”

Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Brunswick
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Where else can you buy card stock and matching envelopes ? I have used Halos for 15 years for blanks for Christmas cards . It is a bit of a treasure hunt but the customer service folks are quick to help and super knowledgeable about inventory. I will use them again for future paper / card needs

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Unless you are an elderly crafty looking lady their service is horrible. They act as if your questions or even checking out is an unwanted chore for them to do. If you don't want to be there, find another job!

Reviewed 17 August 2018

My sister's and I have been going to Hollo's for many, many years. I've referred so many people as well. It's a fun place to go for paper, party, art etc. I made my daughter's wedding invitations and bought all my paper and envelopes at Hollo's.
For all the many years I've been shopping there and for all the money I've spent..... They have NEVER greeted me, asked if I needed help, "did you find what you were looking for?"... NOTHING! They all look like they have sucked Lemons. This afternoon was no different. I got to the register, got no eye contact, NO HELLO, he rang me up, bagged my purchase. done... I DIDN'T EVEN GET A THANK YOU!!!!!!....NO THANK YOU! shame on you ALL, for not acknowledging your customers and appreciating their patronage. I've been in there enough times, so I know you recognize me. A smile goes a very long way and appreciating your customers with a SIMPLE THANK YOU for PATRONIZING YOUR BUSINESS is the VERY LEAST you can do

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Hollo's has a good selection of paper products from poster board to envelopes. Their prices are very good especially if you are buying a large volume for school or business.

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Hollo's is like a rummage sale of paper. Aisles and aisles of paper, envelopes and paper of all kinds. It might take awhile to find what you need, and you may come home with some goodies you didn't know you needed, but it's fun to explore if you are into scrapbooking or need paper supplies for an event or project.
I found a box full of the perfect envelopes for invitations I am sending out, at a bargain price.