“Envelope Mecca”

Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Brunswick
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Hollo's is like a rummage sale of paper. Aisles and aisles of paper, envelopes and paper of all kinds. It might take awhile to find what you need, and you may come home with some goodies you didn't know you needed, but it's fun to explore if you are into scrapbooking or need paper supplies for an event or project.
I found a box full of the perfect envelopes for invitations I am sending out, at a bargain price.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This is an amazing business, filled with all kinds of necessary and unnecessary items and hidden jewels! Been in Brunswick forever and is really a very successful business. That being said, I just don't understand why the employees or owners or whoever they are, always look so unfriendly. They never offer to help, you must ask, they act like they're doing you a favor when you go to pay and they have to check you out. It's too bad, because I'd love to give it a five star rating!

2  Thank Pixie B
Reviewed 12 April 2017

This store has any kind of paper related items you or your business could ever need! I love the fact that I can buy as much or as little as my business needs. I can pay by the pound.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

Always found what my kids needed there and now I always find what my grandkids need. Practically around the corner from my house, too. Good, solid, reliable business for many years.

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Hollow's Papercraft is a store for teachers, crafters, event planners, and more! They have all things paper including bulk paper, note pads, poster board, envelopes, greeting cards, wedding invitations, index cards, and much more! They even have to-go containers for food and drinks, foil baking pans, cardboard cake rounds, scrap booking supplies, and so much more! I love the store for getting ideas for creative projects.

The store is more like a warehouse store - not fancy. Prices are good and stock can vary.