“Good variety of choices on their menu.”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #27 of 130 Restaurants in Beavercreek
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Beavercreek is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 24 November 2017

I like the variety on their menu. The "You Pick Two" is my favorite, since I can get salad, soup, or sandwich. The service is fast, and the food is always well prepared.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

It is a good place for light breakfast. Prices are very reasonable. House keeping is great . Friendly staff

Reviewed 12 June 2017

I love eating here the food is healthy and high quality, I love the broccoli and cheddar soup and tuna salad sandwich, and the salads are also good.Service is fast and friendly

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I use the rapid pickup every week and I love placing my order online and picking it up without waiting. It is always ready to go and the order is correct. Thank you

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We have visited numerous times and there is never a wait. Good plan for when you want quick meal with out a lot of hassle. Typical Panera fare and they do a good job. Nothing super special but if you want quick and reliable meal, this fits the bill!