“Best service !!”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #29 of 66 Restaurants in Beachwood
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

We visited Bob Evans to have breakfast. Upon arrival there was a 20 min wait for us to be seated ( which was fine bc there was 12 of us). The manager kept coming over keeping us updated on our seats until the became Available. We was seated and introduced to our waitress LA. She was the BEST. She was very friendly, outgoing, and kept us laughing the entire time. Thanks LA for your service. The food was so good we went back to eat there that afternoon (LA was already gone for the day) I wish we had a Bob Evans in Alabama.

There are newer reviews for Bob Evans

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Friendly staff and good food. Typical Bob Evans, but I have found it to always be clean, the food is fresh and priced right.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

From beginning to end we had slow service while there. They didn't seem overly busy when we got there, but it took our waitress several minutes to come over and greet us and take our order. And then we waited and waited and waited some more. People that came in after we did received their food, finished eating and had left the restuarant before we ever got our food. When our food did arrive the waitress apologized and said the cook had gotten busy. Besides taking forever to get our food the coffee was lukewarm and my eggs were overcooked. We went there because it was within walking distance of our hotel and after an entire day of traveling we didn't want to go searching for some place to eat. Next time we will know to go searching for some place to else to eat.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

We love eating breakfast for dinner. Stopped at Bob Evans and we were greeted and seated right away. My husband ordered bacon and eggs over hard and he received sausage and eggs over easy. His pancakes were good. I ordered crepes and they were cold and hard! I couldn't even eat them! Just awful! Waiter was very attentive and nice but should write down the order. I left hungry. Please find new cooks! Terrible food. Will never go back!

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

I travel at least 4 nights per week. I have never experienced this level of poor service. Tonight is a Sunday night, so it is not busy, lots of empty tables with plenty of help. However the help is more intent on arguing with each other, than serving the customer. I even had to wait for someone just to acknowledge I was there and seat me. That should have been my clue. I ordered a Sprite, no ice, and the dinner comes with Salad. I requested the salad without onion. Of course that means I get a salad with onion and a glass full of ice with my Sprite. I finally, after a long wait got the salad. Waited and waited after the salad (was actually able to take two phone calls) and still no dinner. After over 15 minutes after the salad, and no food, finally I walked. I would have told my server, but of course, she was no where to be found. I would have told the manager, but he was apologizing to another set of customers about their problems. It's such a disappointment, because you can usually count on Bob Evans for good food and good service. I would suggest going anywhere but this Bob Evans.