“great first visit!”

Moxie, the Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Moxie, the Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 66 Restaurants in Beachwood
Price range: USD 18 - USD 45
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Chagrin Boulevard
Description: This is the place to see and be seen. Where Executive Chef Jonathan Bennett delights diners with his creative, award-winning cuisine at every lunch and dinner. Where Sommelier Cyrus Davarpanah knows exactly what wine pairs best with your food. Fabulous appetizers, drinks & desserts, too.
Reviewed 30 August 2015

My wife and I recently had the pleasure of dining at Moxie for dinner for the first time. Overall, Moxie gives the impression of being an energetic, upscale, welcoming restaurant, filled with small groups, business diners, and couples.

On this visit, my wife and I started our meal with the house’s excellent deviled eggs (served over an everything bagel crisp). Then we enjoyed the fish special for our main course — complemented by sautéed spinach for my wife and by fingerling potatoes with bacon, corn, and other items for me.

The menu has both a glass/bottle wine list as well as a more extensive wine list. We had a nice discussion with our server Michel about the merits of the Jordan chardonnay and the Far Niente chardonnay in complementing our meal and definitely appreciated his insights. We chose the Far Niente and were very happy, and moreover we had a followup conversation later about wines to complement the gnocchi / steak entree.

Overall we were very pleased with this first dinner visit to Moxie, both the food and the service, and we’ll definitely be returning in the future.

There are newer reviews for Moxie, the Restaurant

Reviewed 23 August 2015

Went form my birthday and what a wonderful experience. Loved the atmosphere, the food did not disappoint at all! Wait staff is excellent and they met all of our requests with a smile. Can't say enough about the Moxi experience!

Reviewed 23 July 2015

Consistently good food and service; big city atmosphere (you feel like you're in NYC or something inside the restaurant); seasonal produce and constant, creative menu changes; exceptional presentation of each dish as well.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

Food was great and I would highly recommend. We ate at a table in the bar, so the service was lacking and inconsistent. Had to leave our table and go up to get our own drinks from the bartender, etc.

Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

This restaurant is a strip mall featuring medical and other offices. Non-descript. That is how I would describe the food and service. Nothing to write home about.

2  Thank Ann-Marie M

Been to Moxie, the Restaurant? Share your experiences!